Flawless Smoking BT & POP/SNIIIPE

Fat Boy

bLJp1U2.png

XFQZeVR.png

Today on this GOOD EASTER DAY , Flawless Pulled 37 Hopping bunnies and later peeked at 41 Hopping bunnies.

Only two clans were out pking ...  Bad Timing & POP who put on SNIIIPE capes for the day ........ so it was  POP/SNIIIPE.

Flawless fought BT and POP/SNIIIIPE multiple times and just smoked them both ..... BT was a way better fight then POP/SNIIIIPE.

JUST WATCH THE VIDEO ... I DONT GOT TIME TO WRITE WHAT HAPPENS EVERY FIGHT ... GTFO OUTTA HERE

XFQZeVR.png

1957a2e8510300bea36c3c37a1c6c1a1.png

e4f2f9731805d8f4fb508c2e26df1e27.png

CRlvVhC.png

POP didn't even go out today? We took sunday off as planned for over a week. Gratz on trying to be relevant against us

Isnt SNIIPE pop ? and your members were with them wearing their capes .... As i described ...

JUST WATCH THE VIDEO ... I DONT GOT TIME TO WRITE WHAT HAPPENS EVERY FIGHT ... GTFO OUTTA HERE

dont act like u got a life buddy

Dont judge me broski. Obvii i got a life. We playing the same game.

Easy wins for Flawless all day erry day POP ded 

POP didn't even go out today? We took sunday off as planned for over a week. Gratz on trying to be relevant against us

What happened to claiming most active clan and pking everyday. Get ready to get punished all week and next week once again. This is just the beginning.

Easy wins for Flawless all day erry day POP ded 

What happened to claiming most active clan and pking everyday. Get ready to get punished all week and next week once again. This is just the beginning.

lmao it was Easter sunday... Sorry i got a family lmfao 

What? PoP went out Sunday?

Nice desperation buddy. But if it means making your clan live one more day i'll let you say that "POP went up on X's Clan Cape".

~xLPC flows in my veins~

You are the biggest 1 bang i've ever seen in my life.

What? PoP went out Sunday?

Nice desperation buddy. But if it means making your clan live one more day i'll let you say that "POP went up on X's Clan Cape".

"Ex" and the clan "Snipe" use the same cape. If you look at the top left you will see the names of people im hitting. And you will see Pop names.