Denial (Being bullied in 2k17)

RevenantOSRS

He was in clans such as Vitality ,Remedy & Shadow kings i shouldnt take him seriously.

u came from invictus before doom lmfao i dont think youre in any position to be pointing out the fact someone else other than yourself has a justin beiber clan history

You're saying VT , Remedy & SK aren't justin beiberworthy clans?

my reply: u came from invictus before doom lmfao i dont think youre in any position to be pointing out the fact someone else other than yourself has a justin beiber clan history

u really cannot be this 4n lmfao

Haven't seen this paki @@Mustafa in a while

Thought he was killed when usa dropped that MOAB in his rathole

Know your place before @@loud shows it to you

Its funny you say that because loud is actually syrian LMFAO

Also im pretty sure that iraq is a way ebtter place than brazil will ever be even with war hahahah

denial is when you are part of a clan that can not do p2p clw, p2p trips, or f2p clw.

denial is when you are part of a "PURE" clan that MUST fight side by side with rejects in rune to have any sort of advantage on Saturdays vs real pure clans.

denial is when you use "p2p in 2k17 l0l" or "clw in 2k17 l0l" as excuses to not being able to fight against the elite clans on weekdays and sundays.

denial is when you do joint preps because your clan took a poll and voted to close it.

Many problematic virgins over the globe (specifically in EOP/FS & CD) suffer from denial.

not impressed, 0/10, next topic please.