Just Rage Winning (Again)

Duval

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh yes bc your 1-7 full out record, 1-1 2k17 prep record, and the closing twice in one week plus the 6 other times you closed is something to gawk about.

So how much is this nurse with a5head making yearly lol I wana know why you going around boasting bout ur brown sticky stuffty nurse income on rs forums

my prep record is 17-2 while rage is 8-9 l0l i can see why your scared of prepping CD though, they'd smoke you tbh.

ot: learn to count tomato, last time we fought in wildy you got fuckin decked lmfao

gz on prep record doesnt stop the fact that you are fucking trash

my prep record is 17-2 while rage is 8-9 l0l i can see why your scared of prepping CD though, they'd smoke you tbh. 

ot: learn to count tomato, last time we fought in wildy you got fuckin decked lmfao

looks like u beat misfits, doom, fs, and cd, and lost to olympus (a clan i often beat) kyp son

So how much is this nurse with a5head making yearly lol I wana know why you going around boasting bout ur brown sticky stuffty nurse income on rs forums

duvals girlfriend makes more than ur pops fella

26* whoever gives you info sucks.

A nurse that makes more $$ irl then prob 90% of you ;)

If you're making a reference towards child support I haven't had to pay in 2 years. But yes I did make a mistake but at least I get pussy you virgin!

lol you skinny bald scarecrow dont even speak kid