Setting up their A game this weekend!

Koed Beastly

no issue imo, if they bring a few people who only edge pk into the clanning scene then it's a win for everyone

I think it's the point of they were flaming misfits for doing the same sort of thing, using a recruiting tool to get more people interested in the scene via twitch, so pkers could see what it would be like on a trip if that ignited their interest into checking it out. After flaming then using an auto Typer seems hypocritical,

both clans suck either way and are going to get brown sticky stuff on this weekend

I think it's the point of they were flaming misfits for doing the same sort of thing, using a recruiting tool to get more people interested in the scene via twitch, so pkers could see what it would be like on a trip if that ignited their interest into checking it out. After flaming then using an auto Typer seems hypocritical,

both clans suck either way and are going to get brown sticky stuff on this weekend

This boy has some braincells!

Congratulations! Oh wait you all us brown sticky stuff, nvm.

Just when I thought retards couldn't surprise me anymore, you go and prove me wrong.

90% of clans have auto spams, you'd be a broccoli not too.

We flamed you for using twitch mainly because raggers and looters would come and make the fight brown sticky stuff. Not because you used it to pull members.

You talk about it not being hard to get accepted into Doom. Well done, the irony is, it isn't hard to get into MF either. You have more leaks in your clan from us, then the Titanic had.

@@Koed Beastly

Just when I thought retards couldn't surprise me anymore, you go and prove me wrong.

90% of clans have auto spams, you'd be a broccoli not too.

We flamed you for using twitch mainly because raggers and looters would come and make the fight brown sticky stuff. Not because you used it to pull members.

You talk about it not being hard to get accepted into Doom. Well done, the irony is, it isn't hard to get into MF either. You have more leaks in your clan from us, then the Titanic had.

@@Koed Beastly

Are you okay?

it's not like we are actually hiding our location from you.

Zee kevin was constantly leaking our locs to Hormone waiting to get hit by doom :').

Gr8 banter.