Supremacy F2P Saturday Ft; Bullying The Fuck Out of lmfAAO

Dannypool

First of all, cape counter LOL

1927f12f608f1d7fb3a4ce8717ac9c0b.png

Right from your own picture, stop being a dog and hugging singles so I can bully your dogbrown sticky stuff clan in multi

drop the mains u chink

lmfaao? once again, you're the one that has a main snipeteam following you around. And strategically place 108s and brown sticky stuff in the middle of our clump like a spastic, we simply reacted. Don't be a little bitch.

81fe43e7ef93b930df3b7ca8a8a517b2.png

@@King Koer Jr respond to my ranks on irc next time and set up a proper fight you monkey

so ur in a rivalry vs aao now l0l? nice loss.

pay for my leaks lmfao ty

First of all, cape counter LOL

1927f12f608f1d7fb3a4ce8717ac9c0b.png

Right from your own picture, stop being a dog and hugging singles so I can bully your dogbrown sticky stuff clan in multi

lmfaao? once again, you're the one that has a main snipeteam following you around. And strategically place 108s and brown sticky stuff in the middle of our clump like a spastic, we simply reacted. Don't be a little bitch.

81fe43e7ef93b930df3b7ca8a8a517b2.png

@@King Koer Jr respond to my ranks on irc next time and set up a proper fight you monkey

pay for my leaks lmfao ty

http://eop-rs.org/community/index.php?/topic/96757-exposing-supremacys-low-tier-leadership/

nice try. u cant outsmart the king lmfao.

How can u claim no mains when there is like 5 different mains in the picture? I'm curious if ur monitor is on

The doom kids in our capes and various mains in the middle of fights aren't ours, only main we had was UNGEARED and SCOUTING. And also level 125, he never took part in any of the fights.

nice mains, ur clan sucks

Am i dreaming? EoP and Envy talking about mains l0000000l

xqslhVD.png

lmfaao is hebi trying to cyber bully me over an mmorpg. please tell him that i am not dannypool and i am not weakminded hahah ty dude

Holy brown sticky stuff dude ur so fuckin justin beiber lmfao, u try so hard to be racist but i bet ur a bitch irl

No other clans would fight us lmfao

Also why do you pipe up all the time, didn't I kick you from my clan? You really still holding grudges LOL

So you're telling me no one would fight a Low Tier Lpc with a mediocre pull?

Must be thinking of the wrong person fella :) you can try look relevant by saying that but we both know what happened x.

Btw if you wanna ask me to rejoin like yourself and others have feel free, I like the attention.