Olympus Sunday: Smoking UB - Clumps for Days

Misfits Public Relations

92ad9239db2f8a1b6e671d290bcf2a18.png

if you're barraging into the centre of bandits it means you're clumped on the entrance

mfw 4 total pictures and you still have to crop for propaganda

mfw ur mental gymnastics somehow justifies ub being in a 16 man clump

Ive actually watched ambetis vid and almost got c cause it was horrible

You have more cuts than fi in 2k15 and your clips all end with you teleing to edge

I didnt know you are that bad wtf how hard can it be to lead a successfull pk trip

Ive said it multiple times lol not 1 person on this site believes anything you put in your topics , You probably have your topics pre-written by some slave council and put it on sharkbrew first so people might actually believe it

pretty much no1 takes op srs anymore lmfao 

Ok i wanted to give you another chance and actually clicked on the 2nd vid, I know you are trying to copy tyen putting some ts audio at the start but pls dont Show you tele out 10s later, just do more cuts lmfa0

Jesus christ poor trajan, think every other op is brainded anyway

lmao dude ub losing as usual and op ending up on top, gz op. hopefully next time ub can actually compete :wub:

Ok i wanted to give you another chance and actually clicked on the 2nd vid, I know you are trying to copy tyen putting some ts audio at the start but pls dont Show you tele out 10s later, just do more cuts lmfa0

shut up dude stpo making fun of the way amenti edits, i'll record and you can see the pov of the real unbreakable clan, instead of some red cap clumper clan

tyen invented ts audio and putting it in vids