just a daily reminder

sup kyle

aao is hot garbage ill kill ur clan any day lmaao ill put u down faster than the family dog and im just an elder lmfaao. this is gonna be like consensual sex without the consent, can't wait.

@ has a small dick and makes up for it in RSGP

Sincerely, SUP Kyle

"i break condoms and clans" - sup kyle

my seed @

ur like my son consider urself my seed ok lovely great thanks

i will drive over u with my pick up truck u dumb bitch yeehaw

forgot rednecks dont know how to use the internet; this must be why aao cant click runescape as good as other clans

You look like the result of a broken condom.

I look like conception?

Heavy insult from a guy claiming to be smart but also being in AAO at the same time - an oxymoron if you will everybody. *applause hahaha cheers hahaha*

http://www.supremacy.pw- A clan accepting of foreigners and doesn't pride itself in being utterly moronic. If anything wait until your closing topic comes up and then join so we know you're loyal to the end.

ok ill put my grammar away now HEHE

Hmm yes eop leaked sup boards when they piped up and 3at fat cry in my pm for off haha. Btw pm 17 to join the best spy network ever

holy brown sticky stuff when did this happen wow was it like super juicy??

shut up pussy nobody gives a fuck about some leaderboards nigga i close clans not expose clans (u basically leaked the nudes of a hot girl...wow so embarrassing) yall are weak af

yet youre still struggling to pull 40 while my clan has 80-85 for both servers lmfao

wat happen???

your clan closed twice my clan closed 0

thats probably the only 2-0 lead you'll ever have on us l0l

also not to mention i dont have slave clans like fearless who do everything i say so uhhh idk man, when my clan was HPC we actually beat other HPCs idk if u can relate tho :P

im getting off the brew for the night, was nice owning some kids on here like usual ill be back for your whippings in a couple of days after i fuck some bitches - if anyone wants a big mac holler at me ill get you the hookup