just a daily reminder

sup kyle

You're an elder of an hpc clan and you're sitting on your computer all day crying about how an lpc is killing your clan. The only reason you would make an emotional topic like this would be if AAO are actually beating you, so your scared insecure self is out here seeking reassurance that AAO won't kill Supremacy. I can only imagine how depressing it must feel to get this damaged by a clan on an online game lmfao

Edit: word on the street is @ bullied you to elder lmfao who gets made into a pussy in 2017, you probably shave your vagina too before @ has consensual sex with you without the consent (like he does to your 30 pulling clan every weekend)

You're an elder of an hpc clan and you're sitting on your computer all day crying about how an lpc is killing your clan. The only reason you would make an emotional topic like this would be if AAO are actually beating you, so your scared insecure self is out here seeking reassurance that AAO won't kill Supremacy. I can only imagine how depressing it must feel to get this damaged by a clan on an online game lmfao

Edit: word on the street is @ bullied you to elder lmfao who gets made into a pussy in 2017, you probably shave your vagina too

wow u wrote an essay for this?

sup closed eop 2x brw

Edit: word on the street is @ bullied you to elder lmfao who gets made into a pussy in 2017, you probably shave your vagina too before @ has consensual sex with you without the consent (like he does to your 30 pulling clan every weekend)

It's so funny seeing a dead clan like sup pipe up when we could legit kill them in 1 weekend. Feels like yesterday when 3at was begging nick in pm for off and begging Parm not to hack their forums l0l. Btw I'm giving out free sup locs to anyone and every this weekend so enjoy

just a reminder that we closed eop not once but twice

another reminder is that aao just ruined their weekend tips

i remember the last time sup tried to threaten a clan lol sup ended up pulling 20s and closing into the lpc scene l000l i thought being a faggot was against ur religion so y r u sucking daddy eops dick l000000l @ leader look at this isis rat already terrified of eop hes trying 2 get a rivalry with aao lmfao!!!!

lol relax dirty dan, we closed eop by beating u in a prep dont make us do it again

also stop quoting urself 17, fucking wierdo

U know he's a mute in 2017 l000l

says the guy who was scared to talk to me on ts lmao

lol relax dirty dan, we closed eop by beating u in a prep dont make us do it again

lmao reeled cum dumpster isnt it against ur religion to be potato masher? why r u sucking me off all day then lol relax i bullied u into 20 pulls and closing into lpc l000l dont make me put u into xlpc this time btw y r u a mute in 2k17 l000l???? ur so insecure man holy brown sticky stuff l000l dont hurt urself emotional dog

@@Mustafa mad he sacrificed his dog to the isis gods for soup to pull more than 35 and all he got in return was a 30 pull and 80 eop killing him all weekend l000l

lmao reeled cum dumpster isnt it against ur religion to be potato masher? why r u sucking me off all day then lol relax i bullied u into 20 pulls and closing into lpc l000l dont make me put u into xlpc this time btw y r u a mute in 2k17 l000l???? ur so insecure man holy brown sticky stuff l000l dont hurt urself emotional dog@@Mustafa mad he sacrificed his dog to the isis gods for soup to pull more than 35 and all he got in return was a 30 pull and 80 eop killing him all weekend l000l

you sound very mad, but honestly if i was you i would be 2

u lost to rage and are losing a rivarly against foe even with fs merg

not to mention that ur like 10-30 in preps

you sound very mad, but honestly if i was you i would be 2

u lost to rage and are losing a rivarly against foe even with fs merg

not to mention that ur like 10-30 in preps

ur getting into a rivalry with aao cos big daddy eop killing ur 30 pulling clan l0000l flip my burger pakistafa l0000l thats right good dog dont talk back 2 ur master

just a reminder that we closed eop not once but twice

another reminder is that aao just ruined their weekend tips

strange.. last time supremacy tried going after eop, their pulls dropped to 30 after 2 weeks. i wonder how you accomplished these closures if you never made an impact

also stop quoting urself 17, fucking wierdo

says the guy who was scared to talk to me on ts lmao

Quoting myself, what l0l? Tell @@Kim to check the ip's uneducated swede. Mfw u were scared to talk on mic in SB ts hahaha

Damn Mustafa getting bullied hard l0l