Rankings

Tannie

I agree with all those rankings despite the FI one lmao, all those preps look interesting and could go either way

Good to see an EOP member make an unbiased discussion topic

fi has done nothing to garner being placed above 3. 

? They beat you last week lol

foe will be kings again

They beat us in an absolute fluke 30 min prep, wtf does that prove lol. When we actually mass up correctly, nobody can beat us hence why we beat ur brown sticky stuff clan in both servers last week l0l. 

They beat us in an absolute fluke 30 min prep, wtf does that prove lol. When we actually mass up correctly, nobody can beat us hence why we beat ur brown sticky stuff clan in both servers last week l0l. 

ok and im confident we can beat you also, don't act so cocky bro :]

Mfw everyone blames you for losing but we all know it's just bc rage was better :)

i love that doom is put below supremacy and misfits in these, i haven't seen either clan in like 3 weeks. id say f2p doom is #3 bc foe/eop pull way to much rn and p2p we're #2 or #3 depending on pulls from clans that week, like u said foe pulls too much,

clan wars? f2p -rage/eop/foe/ub/doom based on wins/losses by those clans atm

p2p - eop/foe/ub/doom id like to see ub/foe go at it for #2 then winner of that tussle with eop.

@@Tannie

Why would you guys claim #1 and not actually want to prove that by prepping actual good clans like EoP or even Ub? Why resort to prepping brown sticky stuff clans like fi, what does that prove lol?

I think its still a bit too early to say clearly imo

Unless we rank then by "ladder" there is no clear cut way to know who has the best current performance. EOP/UB/Rage are definitely the ones up there though atm. 

EOP beating UB and Rage beating EOP once doesn't give enough for one to clearly say Rage>EOP>UB imo. Would like to see some rematches. 

i love that doom is put below supremacy and misfits in these, i haven't seen either clan in like 3 weeks. id say f2p doom is #3 bc foe/eop pull way to much rn and p2p we're #2 or #3 depending on pulls from clans that week, like u said foe pulls too much,

clan wars? f2p -rage/eop/foe/ub/doom based on wins/losses by those clans atm

p2p - eop/foe/ub/doom id like to see ub/foe go at it for #2 then winner of that tussle with eop.

@@Tannie

watfak wilderness is not soley based on pulls my doom friend @@Bradyb

u pulled a 95 on ur anni in wilderness, but 0 wins against cd and eop. means leadership not smart. head small but like wear big hat. means wilderness ranking drop. and u pull 35 to f2p sat next week. watfak of course i gonna put doom way below -.-

watfak wilderness is not soley based on pulls my doom friend @@Bradyb

u pulled a 95 on ur anni in wilderness, but 0 wins against cd and eop. means leadership not smart. head small but like wear big hat. means wilderness ranking drop. and u pull 35 to f2p sat next week. watfak of course i gonna put doom way below -.-

cd and top both had 80 we had 95 and they were 2v1'ing us? 160v95 makes sense ur right we shoulda won that lmfao. they were east/west north/south sandwiching us and if we moved theyd reposition lol. Idc about ur opinion but fact is doom closed fs YOUR clan, we slumped u from 70 pulls to 25 in 1 month, who's leadership is cauliflower now l0l

cd and top both had 80 we had 95 and they were 2v1'ing us? 160v95 makes sense ur right we shoulda won that lmfao. they were east/west north/south sandwiching us and if we moved theyd reposition lol. Idc about ur opinion but fact is doom closed fs YOUR clan, we slumped u from 70 pulls to 25 in 1 month, who's leadership is cauliflower now l0l

urs because i sold 200m worth fake leaderboards n leaks to your leaders :/

and we also smoked u guys from then on. the 70v70 loss was a lesson. :] doom had more experience than us but after we overcome our mistake, heh. u saw the results. facts are facts bro. we won fair and square in cwa.

f2p wildy

1. foe

2. eop

3. cd

2 and 3 could take 1 if they actually fought for it (or fought each other)

p2p wildy

1. foe

2. misfits

3. eop

f2p clw

1. sup

2. rage

3. eop

p2p

1. ub

2. eop

3. foe

f2p wildy

1. foe

2. eop

3. cd

2 and 3 could take 1 if they actually fought for it (or fought each other)

p2p wildy

1. foe

2. misfits

3. eop

f2p clw

1. sup

2. rage

3. eop

p2p

1. ub

2. eop

3. foe

Lmao foe above eop in f2p and sup at #1 anything looooool

urs because i sold 200m worth fake leaderboards n leaks to your leaders :/

and we also smoked u guys from then on. the 70v70 loss was a lesson. :] doom had more experience than us but after we overcome our mistake, heh. u saw the results. facts are facts bro. we won fair and square in cwa.

if fair and square is 3/4th ur ppl eop then sure