Question...

Dirty Dan

It's like every clan that's spent their time preaching that EoP/CD brings mains are actually the ones bringing mains. I wouldn't be surprised if they were all their mains in our capes lol

O2CXn4a.png

old rsn 101 aka a legend in your clan

? he isn't eop lol while you allow members to come on med lvls to improve your little small man pk pulls:/ such a shame

tbh there is very few clans not bringing mains right now: those clans include Olympus, Rage, Misfits and Apex

probably the funniest thing I've read in months on this site. bravo

? he isn't eop lol while you allow members to come on med lvls to improve your little small man pk pulls:/ such a shame

which clans of the 4 i mentioned have used mains in this scene? none as far as i'm aware, prove me wrong bish

which clans of the 4 i mentioned have used mains in this scene? none as far as i'm aware, prove me wrong bish

apexs had 1 trip, you've had mains its been proven before on here. mf is 1 server. rage has em they've been showed around too .. . thanks for trying though impressive lol

6959feab537491474c17a36dd96d1251.png

6959feab537491474c17a36dd96d1251.png

yeah..some legends are active some aren't him being not an active one.

Anyways, i guess the real concern here is how can a 126 hit you at corp hill in pvp worlds? Must not be a real pure then and you've already managed to break the combat cap of 88...very unfortunate i guess?

You guys are really desperate to bait FOE. I smell jealousy lmao

jealousy?

losing to eop all weekend and all preps this week? what could an eop member actually be jealous of? not having a potato masherlord screaming to scim push down their ears? lmao