Aftermath of cp vs eop prep

slushpuppy

We'll prep CP when we want to, we're the #1 clan and they're literally the worst clan in the pure community right now, we don't need to concern ourselves with such irrelevant garbage, maybe if they work their way up they can take on the big dogs but until then we don't have time for a clan that requires a week of preparation to pull 20 people.

You must be fucking joking. The reason you didn't prep us is because you know you would have gotten slapped up.

Maybe next time your ranks will grow some balls EoP.

#1 clan? you're losing preps to a 2 week old clan left right and center buddy

Samir we beat u in p2p and f2p week before we lost to u and it doesnt matter if u have been open for "2 weeks" cuz u guys have a bunch of Ex Control, Foe and Fi members who knows how to war and have been clanning for over 3-4 years.

and U are just a Warlord idk y ur acting like a dictator in ur clan l0l

I honestly didn't expect this prep to happen, from both sides, as cp is going down a rough path pull wise compared to eop, and eop since they don't want to lose the hype that they are currently on. (Im assuming this)

Hopefully we can have a clean 30v30 prep in the future sometime....

This

The banter on this topic is quite extensive. If any of you get thirsty from the sweat dripping off of your five-heads, please feel free to stop by your local McD's and drown yourself in carbonated sugar, bbq sauce, ketchup, and lard that way when you die you'll be too heavy to relocate, thus reducing the amount of oxygen you steal from the air, and allowing people with actual brains to properly breathe in clean, uncontaminated air that at one point reeked of your mental handicaps.

God it reminds me of a circle jerk of CEO's at conference meetings, except those fat fuckers make money whilst yall make none. A man with money can find the better things in life, 20+ year olds putting this game over their life and dragging their brown sticky stuff clan through slumps achieve the same amount as a college dropout.

Btw plz like my flame if rated 7/10 or higher, cuz I totally care about your opinions at this point.

The battle of the retards 

If it was a battle of the retards, FI would be in amongst the mix aswell. :)

Who are you trying to fool? Everybody in your clan has played RS just as long as everybody in EoP, just because you re-opened doesn't mean you guys are new lmao. 

Idk why so many people are so fucking heated on this topic lmfao. Lets face it, it's just like fighting for a UFC title. We know we can whoop their ass, but if they want a shot at any sort of title, they best earn it and work their way up again, nobody is gonna give CP any breathing room, especially EoP...we pulled more in 30 mins than what they did to a weeks prep, until they can pull 30+ people without over 1/4 of them people being 39 defence, then they dont deserve a prep in my opinion. Glad they prepped LT, LT seems to be more in their league anyways.

Shoutout to:

@@Victory for being #1 broccoli in CP again, they have alot of retards so this is big news, congrats.

@@roflcats for continuing to bump our topics with his irrelevant posts, and still getting brown sticky stuff on by @@J-Styles . When will you ever learn bro, you need to think of some new flames/baits, I been seeing you use the same one for a week and a half now.

@@James for being a broccoli aswell, mind your own business, and don't talk about "backing out" of preps when the last time ZU were supposed to prep EoP they backed out, lol. Worry about your own clan and you might be able to stay within the top 5.

Cheers, I hope all you retards fuck off from this topic now, although im expecting some broccolied reply from the 3 goonies I gave shout-outs to above. Respond back if mad, etc.

:)

The banter on this topic is quite extensive. If any of you get thirsty from the sweat dripping off of your five-heads, please feel free to stop by your local McD's and drown yourself in carbonated sugar, bbq sauce, ketchup, and lard that way when you die you'll be too heavy to relocate, thus reducing the amount of oxygen you steal from the air, and allowing people with actual brains to properly breathe in clean, uncontaminated air that at one point reeked of your mental handicaps.

God it reminds me of a circle jerk of CEO's at conference meetings, except those fat fuckers make money whilst yall make none. A man with money can find the better things in life, 20+ year olds putting this game over their life and dragging their brown sticky stuff clan through slumps achieve the same amount as a college dropout.

Btw plz like my flame if rated 7/10 or higher, cuz I totally care about your opinions at this point.

Gz on spending 20 mins typing something no ones going to read.

If it was a battle of the retards, FI would be in amongst the mix aswell. :)

Who are you trying to fool? Everybody in your clan has played RS just as long as everybody in EoP, just because you re-opened doesn't mean you guys are new lmao. 

Idk why so many people are so fucking heated on this topic lmfao. Lets face it, it's just like fighting for a UFC title. We know we can whoop their ass, but if they want a shot at any sort of title, they best earn it and work their way up again, nobody is gonna give CP any breathing room, especially EoP...we pulled more in 30 mins than what they did to a weeks prep, until they can pull 30+ people without over 1/4 of them people being 39 defence, then they dont deserve a prep in my opinion. Glad they prepped LT, LT seems to be more in their league anyways.

Shoutout to:

@@Victory for being #1 broccoli in CP again, they have alot of retards so this is big news, congrats.

@@roflcats for continuing to bump our topics with his irrelevant posts, and still getting brown sticky stuff on by @@J-Styles . When will you ever learn bro, you need to think of some new flames/baits, I been seeing you use the same one for a week and a half now.

@@James for being a broccoli aswell, mind your own business, and don't talk about "backing out" of preps when the last time ZU were supposed to prep EoP they backed out, lol. Worry about your own clan and you might be able to stay within the top 5.

Cheers, I hope all you retards fuck off from this topic now, although im expecting some broccolied reply from the 3 goonies I gave shout-outs to above. Respond back if mad, etc.

:)

@@Old we backed out because it clashed with the p2p trip? Which both Zu and EOP had signed up too, one of us were going to cancel it >_>

Ay well I respect you for not coming up with some broccolied ass post, maybe I should withdrawl you from my list of "goonies". Although some of your other replies on this topic are still pretty lulzy, im fine with that.

Roflcats and Victory, you're next. :D

Being the #1 clan has nothing to do with doing little clan wars preps, #1 is proven in the wilderness and always has been. MM virtually never prepped anyone. The fact CP have gotten so salty about this shows how awful their trips have been lately lmao.

Gz on spending 20 mins typing something no ones going to read.

Only 4-6 minutes actually, and that was using my phone ^_^. And it's ok, I don't expect people with learning disabilities to be able to read (it specifically but in general as well), just like I don't expect you to recognize the difference between one, ones, wons, wins, one's, and Juan's.

But let it be said that I never ignored a being of lower intellect and social standing, even when he failed to greet me as his true Overlord and Master, since I am the mirrored-spelling opposite of what you would be described as. (That's a dog since you probably are unable to read past subtle clues, which makes me God).

1.) It prob took him 2 minutes to type that, not 20.

2.) You read it, lmfao.

You were so close my friend, but alas it did take me at least 4 minutes whilst using my phone. :S

#1stworldproblems.

Being the #1 clan has nothing to do with doing little clan wars preps, #1 is proven in the wilderness and always has been. MM virtually never prepped anyone. The fact CP have gotten so salty about this shows how awful their trips have been lately lmao.

He wouldn't know he's opened 30 clans and his clanning career mostly consists of battlescape