Wild African Bees clear legacy clan #Fatality x2 Ft. uB

B-ryan

lmfao if you look at misfits member quickfits video you clearly see them get railed that entire 10minute video, they had an advantage at the first part of the video then another time at ca, and thats it LOL he cut out right before either he died or misfits were completly off the map he didnt even record the end of the fight the fight dragged towards north corp lmfao gf misfits .. don't fake the funk booooy "to the new yowk nigga"

Losing topic and you cancelled a prep today

smfh brothers thanks for the action tho

it's impossible to cancel a prep that was never scheduled. We said Thursday but you guys had an event.

Using comprehension and reading skills, I realized that meant that the prep was off.

I tried reaching out to you about maybe pushing it to next week but i got no word from your ranks

So... who won?

Enjoy my Pov James Bong

it's impossible to cancel a prep that was never scheduled. We said Thursday but you guys had an event.

Using comprehension and reading skills, I realized that meant that the prep was off.

I tried reaching out to you about maybe pushing it to next week but i got no word from your ranks

i have a full time job my weekdays are not concerned with the inner workings of you reaching out or trying to set up runescape events

just going by what is relayed to me, ty for the explanation i guess tho

i have a full time job my weekdays are not concerned with the inner workings of you reaching out or trying to set up runescape events

We're in the same boat. Make sure to verify the information that is being relayed to you before making any statements or using them as reference. You're a moderator on sharkbrew. Surely that requires a certain level of intelligence

We're in the same boat. Make sure to verify the information that is being relayed to you before making any statements or using them as reference. You're a moderator on sharkbrew. Surely that requires a certain level of intelligence

My dude this is runescape not politics. I'm not about to delve deep into every statement i make cus it's really not that serious... if it is to you then i am deeply sorry that you turned out this way lol.

My dude this is runescape not politics. I'm not about to delve deep into every statement i make cus it's really not that serious... if it is to you then i am deeply sorry that you turned out this way lol.

If that's the case, dont bring up your irl responsibilities because quite frankly, it had nothing to do with this topic and nobody asked. Keep it Rs related

If that's the case, dont being up your irl responsibilities because quite frankly, it had nothing to do with this topic lol. Keep it runescape

That literally had no correlation with my previous post and nigga I do what I want lmfao.

Keeping it runescape; i do not take this brown sticky stuff as serious as you clearly. (isn't a bad thing g do your thing!)

That literally had no correlation with my previous post and nigga I do what I want lmfao.

Keeping it runescape; i do not take this brown sticky stuff as serious as you clearly. (isn't a bad thing g do your thing!)

lmfao indeed brotherman

lol irl

nigga u were the one who brought up the prep situation lmfao