Pop's First Trip in 6 days is tomorrow.

Control Pker

i made a final post on your topic control. I don't think you understand what is happening lol. Remember what i just said in 3 week time. Your going to be so pissed

(special forces) i thought you were decent for a few days when we chatted but obviously a 30 man pull ( to a clan who can pull 70+ ) has got to your head again.

oh and to answer your question pop dominated all week long with 30-35+ on midweeks. clearing everyone. Keep talking

has sf won a single rivalry they have been in? also whats a pop?

Your in a clan with 1/4 of the ranks are pop and have been pop for over 6 years. Not to mention 3 old ranks your not familiar with or the 1 legend rank. I could go more in detail but my boys in pop/eop are tight. I guess every clan has there few 2016 tomatos. no flame 

I might as well say every clan besides 6 since 2016 has a pop member as a rank in it. Its been like this for the past 4 years. We must do one hell of a job as rank team for  members to be ranks in other clans.

Couple points here.

1. You seem obsessed with Pop, it's pretty awkward tbh.

2. Has Sf ever pulled over 50? If not don't pipe up to clans that do pull over 50.

3. Only some who is "special" would join your clan, gotta feel sorry for all those edge and sand recruits.

4. What scene will you go to next after you fail in the Xlpc scene?

Your in a clan with 1/4 of the ranks are pop and have been pop for over 6 years. Not to mention 3 old ranks your not familiar with or the 1 legend rank. I could go more in detail but my boys in pop/eop are tight. I guess every clan has there few 2016 tomatos. no flame 

I might as well say every clan besides 6 since 2016 has a pop member as a rank in it. Its been like this for the past 4 years. We must do one hell of a job as rank team for  members to be ranks in other clans.

nobody reading your book lmao