Question to the pure community.

Ryannn

lmfao lets flame them for not wanting to play runescape on 1 of their weekend days!!

its so fuckin funny that the average age in the pure community is like 21-22 and we are expected to hold trips every single saturday and sunday and if u take 1 off just 1 in a blue moon then u get flamed

No, you're right about that my friend!

It's just that uB is concerned about those 15 members that DID want to play runescape, but were let down by OP leadership. 

Perhaps those members would find a better home in the caring hands of uB.

If you'd rather play runescape instead of going out and visiting your mother for the one day dedicated to her, then I really don't know what to say to you. Olympus has been cancelling these holidays everytime they happen, and every holiday some clan has to make a topic dedicated to us. Not really hard to grasp the fact that all of our leadership are young-adults and would rather spend time with family than play runescape, seeing as we play it so often anyways.

Anyways, I had a great meal yesterday at my grandparents house, they do a mothersday meal every year and I can tell you that seeing family, and cousins/aunts/uncles that I haven't seen since other holidays is a way better time spent than the 2 hours I play runescape EVERY SINGLE WEEKEND FOR MONTHS/YEARS. 

Tl;dr stop making topics about us cancelling a trip because of a holiday, there has to be about 20 topics about us doing it on this site.

No, you're right about that my friend!

It's just that uB is concerned about those 15 members that DID want to play runescape, but were let down by OP leadership. 

Perhaps those members would find a better home in the caring hands of uB.

No, everybody was on the same page with us, because we gave them ample time to know that we weren't doing a sunday trip due to the holiday. Nobody questioned it and whoever was on, went out on a snipe trip anyways, I'm sure your leadership browse our forum enough to know that one of our elders held a 10 man chins trip

If you'd rather play runescape instead of going out and visiting your mother for the one day dedicated to her, then I really don't know what to say to you. Olympus has been cancelling these holidays everytime they happen, and every holiday some clan has to make a topic dedicated to us. Not really hard to grasp the fact that all of our leadership are young-adults and would rather spend time with family than play runescape, seeing as we play it so often anyways.

Anyways, I had a great meal yesterday at my grandparents house, they do a mothersday meal every year and I can tell you that seeing family, and cousins/aunts/uncles that I haven't seen since other holidays is a way better time spent than the 2 hours I play runescape EVERY SINGLE WEEKEND FOR MONTHS/YEARS.

Tl;dr stop making topics about us cancelling a trip because of a holiday, there has to be about 20 topics about us doing it on this site.

No, everybody was on the same page with us, because we gave them ample time to know that we weren't doing a sunday trip due to the holiday. Nobody questioned it and whoever was on, went out on a snipe trip anyways, I'm sure your leadership browse our forum enough to know that one of our elders held a 10 man chins trip

There were plenty of Olympus members on other clans trips. Probably had more fun then being on your brown sticky stuffty trips anyway

Killed God doc on eop trip a few times

There were plenty of Olympus members on other clans trips. Probably had more fun then being on your brown sticky stuffty trips anyway

mm yes, retired rank on another clans trip, oh boy. 

Heh well I guess we'll see you on Saturday. I'd get in touch with strike team now so you can pull over 30

Yes i totally probably won't see you on saturday, seeing as you chose to talk trash to yet another clan, this past saturday while my clan was having fun with fights against 4-5 clans, your clan died to 1 clan, ending your trip with a mighty 10 ingame!

If you even get to fight us on saturday, we'll see how it goes. If you guys don't show up I know that my clan will be having fun fighting many clans while you probably won't be anywhere to be seen haha

Yes i totally probably won't see you on saturday, seeing as you chose to talk trash to yet another clan, this past saturday while my clan was having fun with fights against 4-5 clans, your clan died to 1 clan, ending your trip with a mighty 10 ingame!

If you even get to fight us on saturday, we'll see how it goes. If you guys don't show up I know that my clan will be having fun fighting many clans while you probably won't be anywhere to be seen haha

U fought aao for #10 on Saturday. We'll be visiting you first thing next weekend.