What happens now?

Amir

Since FOE have consistently lost in both clan wars and the wilderness, where do they go now? They already played their trump card by pulling Adhi out of community college again and all they've achieved is a string of losses. After their poor P2P trip today in their preferred server, their whole clan looks to be sitting on death row. This is a direct result of their poor choices in who they try to talk down on and their justin beiberworthy leadership. Should they be piping up to clans that are far superior than them?

If i would have to blame individual fo ranks you can have a good look at divine and elliot.

Smoked

Also: shout out to all the kids i bullied out of eop only to join fo and lose back 2 back 2 back 2 back. Makes it that much more satisfying that it was the right choice :P

Since FOE have consistently lost in both clan wars and the wilderness, where do they go now? They already played their trump card by pulling Adhi out of community college again and all they've achieved is a string of losses. After their poor P2P trip today in their preferred server, their whole clan looks to be sitting on death row. This is a direct result of their poor choices in who they try to talk down on and their justin beiberworthy leadership. Should they be piping up to clans that are far superior than them?

change your name bro, as youre obviously biased as fuck lol. Some of your statements are pretty accurate tho, other than that I'm the real unbiased professional of SB. So gtfo.

I'd love to see what @@Erik @ and @@HolyDreams have to say. 100M bet they won't respond! Also, the reason Fo is getting destroyed over and over is because they have trash ranks like Elliot who gets bullied by holydreams and brings nothing to the table, and Divine who's not even liked in his own clan. Shout out to the eop squad that left for fo, ur services are helping very much.

Oh no, but you seem mad that I pointed out your mental deficiency.

heh it must be hard for you being in last place all the time, gz to your brown sticky stuff clan btw who ever you are and to whom you belong to.

heh it must be hard for you being in last place all the time, gz to your brown sticky stuff clan btw who ever you are and to whom you belong to.

I'm sorry but wasn't you in ruin before they died? Yeah you should be the last person to be talking brown sticky stuff lmfao

I cosed ruin from the inside lmfao wuu2 new kid.

I would of cared more if I actually gave a brown sticky stuff about brown sticky stuff clans with no history. So what you're bragging about means fuck all to me and new kid? Just LOL.

I would of cared more if I actually gave a brown sticky stuff about brown sticky stuff clans with no history. So what you're bragging about means fuck all to me and new kid? Just LOL.

l0l you know who i am, yet i've never heard of you before. Keep trying to make a name for yourself mate.

:hehehe:

l0l you know who i am, yet i've never heard of you before. Keep trying to make a name for yourself mate.

:hehehe:

You never heard of me but yet you assume I'm a new kid? What lmao. At least I'm not sitting here bragging about my history to another person to desperately make them care about me more.

Funny how that works L0l

You never heard of me but yet you assume I'm a new kid. At least I'm not sitting here bragging about my history to another person to make them care about me more.

Funny how that works L0l

It's ok bro you can be my fan boy. Let me take you under my wing ill make you great.

@@Acid you know who this random is l0l?