Plague of Pures Bullies Two "Reciever" Clans FT. SF/FL/IR/XL

Elve

momOdxy.gif

ed74d4840bd949e46299e0443098ffeb.png

Teamspeak: pop.ts3dns.com

Clan Chat: Pop Chat

sx80lPe.png

We massed up 45 Plague Members for our Sunday Trip.

Today's trip saw Special Forces regret calling us out on Sharkbrew. (they lost every fight against us)

Flawless + Special Forces Alliance to take on Daddy POP

Intense Redemption (LPC) Lose to Plague of Pures (XLPC)

Excel being irrelevant

s0R0PD5.png

sx80lPe.png

Plague of Pures  vs Special Forces & Flawless.

We rushed Special Forces south east of CA level 12, we instantly started banging them out and took complete control of the fight, shortly after Flawless would come to try to save the day for Special Forces, We turned around and focused on Flawless while Special Forces ran south with 20 ingame. We pushed Flawless all the way north to Chaos Alter. We started fighting them at CA when Special Forces rushed. We pushed north and ran to 18 Ports, and no clan followed. We left the world with 32 ingame.

Plague of Pures vs Special Forces & Flawless.

We rushed Special Forces in the Treeline east of 13 Ports and immediately started taking the advantage in the even opts fight, Special Forces members were dropping like flies and they started running south to try to save their clan. When they had around 20 ingame Flawless rushed and focused us in an attempt to save their boyfriends. We pulled east and continued to hit Special Forces until they had 10 ingame. Once they were almost cleared we pulled all the way east to 13 ports and hit Flawless. They ran it east protecting their children. We walked to graves with 25 ingame. Flawless would end here.

Plague of Pures vs Intense Redemption & Special Forces

We defended Corp Hill and Intense Redemption came to hit us, We had even opts and the fight was back and forth, We out returned them and took a lead and never looked back. We pushed them all around and their LPC accounts dropped like flies. We cleared them up and still had 30 ingame. Special Forces would rush from 18 ports and we began smacking them, Intense Redemption would come back and began focusing us. We moved it north east of corp and banged out anyone who would come into us. Both clans ended up leaving and we walked to CA with 30 Ingame.

Plague of Pures vs Special Forces & Intense Redemption

While walking to CA Special Forces was there with 30, we stood at the entrance to CA a little east and began picking them off. They got down to around 22 and Intense Redemption rushed from the north, We pulled it east into the trees and they would follow. This is where they made their mistake. Special Forces went south in CA and logged, Leaving Intense Redemption all alone. We pushed them around from 22 to 6 within 2 minutes. The rest scattered and we took our loot and walked to sperm.

Plague of Pures vs Excel

We found Excel at CA with 15 Pures and 10 Mains/Tanks. We rushed them from the south and instantly banged out ALL of their pures. We left their mains with 6 ingame asking what just happened.

We ended our trip with 35 Plague Members ingame, standing in multi, being the first clan in the wilderness and the last clan out.

Kings of XLPC.

sx80lPe.png

hAtw6jM.png

Special Shoutout to Ambition. Im surprised you even made it to your opening trip.

DQsfC0M.png

@@Flurky Video

@@Ryan Video

efaa1954bb7c3d506992d5fa09dc70b9.png997053d1c453884b0ffd20541305ac1a.pnge771bcd0fdaaa3a126c0f3545bd7e45f.pnge91d43f8256541787ab7a2bb15fef328.png436c9dfaf2b5a13da1c4d2924b2e1970.pngf757d35a289fc93644f1e7b1e0eace43.png01c8f90c811debc1c8c6a1c86fe2088f.png3303d4beca550cdb0779fdae400b39a3.pngfc0a3bcb21a19c22ba4e9ccd1dbde10f.png

w9V70BI.png

7S13yNc.png

AHJZ3bc.png

5AgsguW.png

uSxdRXI.png

eoGCII4.png

6dui1df.png

add4df73f2e3cb81ff3d03512b962bba.jpg

7d076936752d94284e24fccc1812f761.png

All the fights against SF went this way:

1. SF thinks they can match us

2. SF hits

3. We push them hard and make them move down

4. Flawless comes from TOP and hit to sandwich us

5. We go a bit West and hit Flawless

6. SF comes back trying to be relevant again

7. We kill both clans

I have a respect with Flawless because Ryan let me attend my first ever xLPC pure when i was on my baby steps so let me say to you guys, you are way better than SF, no reason to team with them just to hit us... but anyway who am i to argue about clanning strategies?

I hope this "rivalry" lasts Control Pker crew, get some more allies next time tho.

Looks like every clan got smoked by pop

Grats Elve+Froob and co

Thanks Father Jack <3

2. SF hits

7. We kill both clans

I have a respect with Flawless because Ryan let me attend my first ever xLPC pure when i was on my baby steps so let me say to you guys, you are way better than SF, no reason to team with them just to hit us... but anyway who am i to argue about clanning strategies?

I hope this "rivalry" lasts Control Pker crew, get some more allies next time tho.

hAtw6jM.png

2. SF hits

7. We kill both clans