FOE vs Unbreakable | P2P Prep 3-0

holydreams

Ub throws 3 lead in r2 to solidify #3 p2p after claiming their #1 p2p :/  guess they really can't compete with good clans.

wow r u telling me unbreakable is the #3 p2p pure clan in both the wilderness and clanwars all the while being only 7 months old?

wow incredible what does that make rage? (or doom when you were it in lmao?)

nobody likes you in any clan you join btw and now u are literally led by someone named doval

wow r u telling me unbreakable is the #3 p2p pure clan in both the wilderness and clanwars all the while being only 7 months old?

wow incredible what does that make rage? (or doom when you were it in lmao?)

nobody likes you in any clan you join btw and now u are literally led by someone named doval

Doom was #1 in f2p/p2p clan wars and wildy for 4 months when we reopened as lpc lol. What're you even saying :S also 7 months and you've only progressed to #3? yeah thats not something to be proud of lmfao. also i think cd has you beat in f2p so you'd be #4 and even rage might have you beat there swell. we dicked you last saturday ur vid was 3 minutes long, gz on #5

yup solidifies #2

lol 

It just seems like EoP claims to be the best but has never actually DONE anything.

You win a couple preps here and there and are consistently top 4 in the pure scene, except for when Fi slumps you and you close 4x in a year, but lets forget that.

Ive never even been in Foe but I know theyre a better clan than Eop, the members, the leadership, the class. They always have been and they always will be.

EoP is a dirty trash clan. 

wise luffy

Doom was #1 in f2p/p2p clan wars and wildy for 4 months when we reopened as lpc lol. What're you even saying :S also 7 months and you've only progressed to #3? yeah thats not something to be proud of lmfao. also i think cd has you beat in f2p so you'd be #4 and even rage might have you beat there swell. we dicked you last saturday ur vid was 3 minutes long, gz on #5

yes when you opened as LPC. Coincidentally when you opened up as lpc your competition was a w8 snipe team and clans like invictus. Truly impressive. UB moved down to lpc and literally farmed wins in both servers off doom while you were in it lmfao nice #1 dude

you're in a clan that is only pulling well because 3 clans mass joined it and even then in p2p we outpull you by literally 25

we are going to kill you and then what clan will you join next bro?

yes when you opened as LPC. Coincidentally when you opened up as lpc your competition was a w8 snipe team and clans like invictus. Truly impressive. UB moved down to lpc and literally farmed wins in both servers off doom while you were in it lmfao nice #1 dude

you're in a clan that is only pulling well because 3 clans mass joined it and even then in p2p we outpull you by literally 25

we are going to kill you and then what clan will you join next bro?

Dude wtf are you even talking about when u moved down to lpc scene yes you beat us in clan wars but we pulled 30 more then you and fucking you up every single fight we had vs you in wildy? how can you even claim u were better then us in wildy. You just started pulling over 50 this weekend stfu your hype will be ded this month lmfao.

Dude wtf are you even talking about when u moved down to lpc scene yes you beat us in clan wars but we pulled 30 more then you and fucking you up every single fight we had vs you in wildy? how can you even claim u were better then us in wildy. You just started pulling over 50 this weekend stfu your hype will be ded this month lmfao.

every clan you are in dies because nobody likes u lmfa0

lol buddy what r u even trying to say

lol buddy what r u even trying to say

Ub are too cocky in the scene rn for what place their actually in. Thats all, I'm not biased i never have been, i used to laugh at the banter they put against doom and brown sticky stuff i just think y'all need to chill crashing everyones fights b4 they start getting pissed. setup 1v1s, whenever i pmed your leadership for a 1v1 they'd say 'fuck off broccoli lol' and then crash our fight, like gz lol

Ub are too cocky in the scene rn for what place their actually in. Thats all, I'm not biased i never have been, i used to laugh at the banter they put against doom and brown sticky stuff i just think y'all need to chill crashing everyones fights b4 they start getting pissed. setup 1v1s, whenever i pmed your leadership for a 1v1 they'd say 'fuck off broccoli lol' and then crash our fight, like gz lol

whos gonna get pissed lmao op and doom are closed, are u saying we should be worried of chaotic/xl version 13

whos gonna get pissed lmao op and doom are closed, are u saying we should be worried of chaotic/xl version 13

Saw on my join.me u were crashing foe/eop fights and brown sticky stuff not very smart, best thing to do imo is let foe/eop/fi/cd beef for a while and gain dominance in the lower tier of the scene then when 1 side slumps your core/clan will be build enough for when they target u guys lol.

Saw on my join.me u were crashing foe/eop fights and brown sticky stuff not very smart, best thing to do imo is let foe/eop/fi/cd beef for a while and gain dominance in the lower tier of the scene then when 1 side slumps your core/clan will be build enough for when they target u guys lol.

if your own clan leader didnt care about your opinion what makes u think we do rofl

if your own clan leader didnt care about your opinion what makes u think we do rofl

Yawn do w.e u want buddy I'm just saying the smart logical thing to do in your position atm with your hype, doom fucked themselves by making the whole community target them and their pull instantly dropped from 70-80 to 30-40 lol. play it smart or let history repeat itself idc i don't even like ub.

It just seems like EoP claims to be the best but has never actually DONE anything.

You win a couple preps here and there and are consistently top 4 in the pure scene, except for when Fi slumps you and you close 4x in a year, but lets forget that.

Ive never even been in Foe but I know theyre a better clan than Eop, the members, the leadership, the class. They always have been and they always will be.

EoP is a dirty trash clan. 

Why the fuck are you linking brown sticky stuff from 5 years ago lmfao let alone its f2p.

:facepalm:

we are the winningest pure clan and you call us cocky lmao

i'm not setting up a 1v1 with a clan 4 other clans have

welcome to the network moron

Theres a reason no1 queries you for fights, you have no say.

I understand you're upset that I did more in Doom than you did in a year or however long you were in that clan but piping up to a well established core while you hop from one mediocre clan to another looking for validation is not a good idea

You should stay on topic, you don't prep foe so your say here amounts to nothing