mfw aao

Kim

I'm glad me being in different clans has a lot to do with your clan dying to Supremacy & CD

Enjoy being killed by them in the foreseeable future

Cd have legit been off us for months. Tf are you on about lmao. You're an unloyal clan hopper. I remember when you apped for foe, apped for aao, were in ub/ruin/and who the fuck else knows what else. Just stop talking you irrelevant fuck lmao.

Cd have legit been off us for months. Tf are you on about lmao. You're an unloyal clan hopper. I remember when you apped for foe, apped for aao, were in ub/ruin/and who the fuck else knows what else. Just stop talking you irrelevant fuck lmao.

Who are you again?

Clanning since `09, pretty sure I'd definitely have my fair share of being in clans, especially different MPCs when I was in most clans until closure, please stop speaking you irrelevant freak

Who are you again?

Clanning since `09, pretty sure I'd definitely have my fair share of being in clans, especially different MPCs when I was in most clans until closure, please stop speaking you irrelevant freak

Did I strike a nerve bro? I didn't fucking ask how long you've been playing runescape.com

Did I strike a nerve bro? I didn't fucking ask how long you've been playing runescape.com

Looks like I struck a nerve lol must be still butthurt from when Imperial put your clan 6 feet under buddy

17 pull to a P2P prep? Nice buddy clan is looking strong lol

One more question, who are you again? I'm glad you seem to know so much about me

Looks like I struck a nerve lol must be still butthurt from when Imperial put your clan 6 feet under buddy

17 pull to a P2P prep? Nice buddy clan is looking strong lol

One more question, who are you again? I'm glad you seem to know so much about me

Stop writing paragraphs lmao

We've legit never even had any beef w cd in 2017 brother. Hard to tell what clan ur in these days anyway so who killed me???

this nigga finest clan hops so much, i dont even know why he's reppin tlp, he left that clan so many times it's making me sick