Apex Midweek vs. Misfits

Nixon

P4NcSBc.png

On this beautiful Friday, Apex HQ got word from our renowned elite snipe squad that Misfits was out and about and looking for some trouble. We got a CA mass going, and while waiting for everybody to arrive, one of them hopped in before calling the entire clan. Thankfully, we were well prepared and were able to hold our own in a quick pretty equal-ops fight, scattering Misfits. After some quick looting, we regrouped and contacted one of our wilderness informants who was able to get a location, allowing us to prepare for what would turn out to be a 15 minute return war. We got word they teleported up, so we hopped in and the battle began. Apex spirit ultimately prevailed as more Sharks kept showing up, allowing us to peak at 20. It was not an easy fight, but it was a fun one.

A big thanks to Misfits, but an even bigger thanks to the Sharks who helped us swim to victory.

NqXYFyY.png

mVe03c3.png

brother, the Pov you uploaded legit shows Misfits winning and even spamming "gf apex x2" briefly lol

I wasn't there but thank you for the action. Query B-ryan for a pkri next time

Clean as always Gz apex

Lol nigga I didn't realize that spamming "gf apex" was the deciding factor in a win versus us. I have the full recording if there's any disputes, sans the 45 seconds between my returns.

Lol nigga I didn't realize that spamming "gf apex" was the deciding factor in a win versus us. I have the full recording if there's any disputes, sans the 45 seconds between my returns.

All i'm saying is that your video doesn't show you winning at all. It shows you having less opts lol.

Of course, you guys can always post a better pov to prove me wrong. This is all based off that pov.

Regardless Gf, it's always fun

brother, the Pov you uploaded legit shows Misfits winning and even spamming "gf apex x2" briefly lol

I wasn't there but thank you for the action. Query B-ryan for a pkri next time

Clean as always Gz apex

I wasn't there either but if you look at the mini-map when they are spamming, its still near equal opts?? lol and then the vidder seems to die, return, and show the clear.

gz apex wish i was there!

All i'm saying is that your video doesn't show you winning at all. It shows you having less opts lol.

Of course, you guys can always post a better pov to prove me wrong. This is all based off that pov.

Regardless Gf, it's always fun

???

I could see the opt-discrepancy being in issue if there was a difference of ~5-10, but Apex kept returning, maintaining equal opts for most of the fight until Misfits stopped. Both clans were down at certain points in the fight, but in a return war the end result is what matters. I'm not sure if you're arguing against this as counting as a win, or if you were just pointing out we were down opts at a certain point.