EoP's Reign of Terror Questions

Hamartia

Currently clans are flaming other clans for either, dying to EoP, running from EoP, or having no action due to EoP. 

But lets think here for a second. 

There is no Single Clan that is currently able to compete with EoP 1v1 due to their current Reign Of Terror Pulls.

Can EoP continue the pulls? Can EoP leaders adapt to the lack of action and figure out how to create/allow action?

Will a alliance be forged to take on EoP?

My answers.

Can they continue these Pulls? Absolutely the hype of them owning the wilderness will carry it for awhile.

Can EoP Leader adapt? Potentially, but they'll have to play smarter and force alliances between smaller clans.

Will a alliance be forged to take EoP? Ha, considering the clans that could align that have high enough pulls and quality members are currently beefing while EoP is dickin down everyone this won't happen.

End Results - EoP will be causing Reign of Terror until the hype of them running the wild dies down..

BUT WAIT THERES MORE!

Pures banks will be emptied of returns, clans will slump, and every clan will find their core/quality members and brown sticky stuff bags will be leaving the clans.

So thank you EoP because every clan will now find out their core quality members who aren't babies and quit when the road get bumpy.

If people cant stick through minor slumps they shouldn't pure clan.Two years ago when i was in eop we pulled 35s but the community is what held the clan together. Same goes for many other clans including Doom.

shutup

RoT didn't have 2 clans close into them tough , this is not an accurate post.

still unable to spell though correctly spastic

back in your box lmfao by the way doom pulls 20 nowadays no wonder u dont use sharkbrew anymore

Yeah, i was wondering the same thing earlier today (not even being biased or anything)

If that was actually the case then we would prob have 2 dif channels like yesterday, but i think that FO might be able to step up to the plate & offer us some actual challenge.

The last rivalry with FO, having constant 80vs80+ in F2P was fun, but they always outpulled us in P2P by ~30 so it would be interesting now that the pulls are even in BOTH servers.

If people cant stick through minor slumps they shouldn't pure clan.Two years ago when i was in eop we pulled 35s but the community is what held the clan together. Same goes for many other clans including Doom.

stfu lmao

RoT didn't have 2 clans close into them tough , this is not an accurate post.

theyve had mass joins in the past (using 'mass' lightly as it isn't as substantial in main clanning to the extent it is in pure clanning)

if you quit/leave your clan because they start doing bad all of a sudden you should find the nearest bridge and jump

ot: i'm pretty sure there was a lot of clean action yesterday for the pure world (not for fi obv)

ironic considering that's what lil nick and halloween did

if you quit/leave your clan because they start doing bad all of a sudden you should find the nearest bridge and jump

ot: i'm pretty sure there was a lot of clean action yesterday for the pure world (not for fi obv)

smartest thing ive heard from anyone ever on this website