u fucked up fo

SKEEZ

Ok lets say Famcloth did do such a thing. Would you like us to discipline him lol?

You can discipline him all you like, it's not gonna change the minds of the tanks that are coming for your clan in retaliation. You fucked up son

How was the run from edge to 50 ports? LMFAO wouldn't fight us until u called sv, have fun next weekend when we double ur opts in tanks

Lol you should read that again and you will understand how justin beiber it sounds

is that sarcasm? we're currently open to keeping things clean but if you want to be a smartass, we'll revert to being the cancerous clan with no regards for the rest of you.

??

did u read the topic ur posting on 

Interesting today that a rot official knew to pm me incase we magically saw sv teaming with fo. I was kind of puzzled by the pm, it was almost as if he knew that sv were massing in a channel with fo elders/members. He was right. Best of luck :P

dude you're a fucking beta lmfao, you got hacked by your own clan lmfao

You legit worked for years to get leader in arguably one of the most known pure clans in history, just to get bullied by half your own ranks and members cause you're a bitch lmfao. How embarrassing, I didn't think it was possible for anyone to kill foe's 10 year reputation, you proved me wrong ;)

You legit worked for years to get leader in arguably one of the most known pure clans in history, just to get bullied by half your own ranks and members cause you're a bitch lmfao. How embarrassing, I didn't think it was possible for anyone to kill foe's 10 year reputation, you proved me wrong ;)

l00000000000000l

l00000000000000l

Like how bad of a leader do you have to be to walk into one of the most established clans on rs and kill it? This little cunt doesn't know what its like to open up his own clan from scratch, I'm willing to bet any amount of money he doesn't even know how to start up a teamspeak or forums lmfao. @@HolyDreams

Like how bad of a leader do you have to be to walk into one of the most established clans on rs and kill it? This little cunt doesn't know what its like to open up his own clan from scratch, I'm willing to bet any amount of money he doesn't even know how to start up a teamspeak or forums lmfao. @@HolyDreams

i couldnt take him srs after nick messaged me saying he showed up at his work with lunch for nick without notifying him 0ll

i couldnt take him srs after nick messaged me saying he showed up at his work with lunch for nick without notifying him 0ll

Wouldn't expect anything less from a little bitch. Only person in history to be bullied by divine l0l