Blue

At what point does it end though? Retards can start again if they fuck up their accounts. I know Eop all bot their accounts anyway so it shouldn't be a problem.

i can agree its a slippery slope to let it brush past but if it's the odd member slightly above 5 defence, it's not worth making a huge deal out of. having them sit the 20 def was the right thing to do but complaining about two people ~10 defence is silly.

we just did years of 39- defence 1def caps preps, surely two people with 10 def won't impact your outcome. if it becomes common occurrence for those kinds of levels to pop up in a clan, then i agree with making a big deal out of it.

i can agree its a slippery slope to let it brush past but if it's the odd member slightly above 5 defence, it's not worth making a huge deal out of. having them sit the 20 def was the right thing to do but complaining about two people ~10 defence is silly.

we just did years of 39- defence 1def caps preps, surely two people with 10 def won't impact your outcome. if it becomes common occurrence for those kinds of levels to pop up in a clan, then i agree with making a big deal out of it.

A clan like CP doesn't deserve any leeway, keep the scene as clean as possible for as long as possible. 

A clan like CP doesn't deserve any leeway, keep the scene as clean as possible for as long as possible. 

ahhaha coming from an Fi guy didnt you know your clan was the first to bring addy daddies lmao? oh wait you only joined recently...

First you cry about someone who has 20 def, we sit them. Then you ask to sit someone with 9 def, we sit them. You leave two times and waste 45 of my members time. No wonder eop rags you guys 24/7, your ranks are incompetent and have an iq of an ant.

LMFAO why would u bring in a 20 def pure? justin beiber af

The whole point of moving to lpc is 1 - 5 def pures right?

LMFAO why would u bring in a 20 def pure? justin beiber af

The whole point of moving to lpc is 1 - 5 def pures right?

they're outdated lmao 1-5 def was for when the lpc scene was 75 max combat for preps now its moved up to 88 combat max stop living in the stone ages of lpc and adapt to the changes 

The changes your irrelevant clan makes huh? hahahahaha

irrelevant yet ur scared to prep us when we had lvl 70s (you had everyone over 80 maxed) and left bc of a guy with 9 defence holy brown sticky stuff lmao

irrelevant but you got smoked in a fullout against cp 4th august ty for reminding me hahaha

you prepped aao who had 13 def in and didn't complain yet you complain about 9 def l000l #filogic

irrelevant yet ur scared to prep us when we had lvl 70s (you had everyone over 80 maxed) and left bc of a guy with 9 defence holy brown sticky stuff lmao

irrelevant but you got smoked in a fullout against cp 4th august ty for reminding me hahaha

you prepped aao who had 13 def in and didn't complain yet you complain about 9 def l000l #filogic

Agree, your sneaky and bring pures with 20 def to 1 - 5 def preps 

Agree, your sneaky and bring pures with 20 def to 1 - 5 def preps

for the 100th time the 20 def guy left the ts3 and prep lmao we sat our 90 yet you were still crying about the 9 def so blame your leadership for not getting action and stop mumbling on here lmao

I'm taking on whole of Fi one by one on this topic holy brown sticky stuff