Breakable's trip in a nutshell

Bartman

hahahahahahahaha

invictus died in like 3 weeks buddy, probably one of the worst lpcs to exist 

I don't care about your rivalry but this statement is untrue, of the time Invictus was the longest going LPC for 7 months? whereas LPCs at that moment of time were lasting 3 weeks - 3 months.

I don't care about your rivalry but this statement is untrue, of the time Invictus was the longest going LPC for 7 months? whereas LPCs at that moment of time were lasting 3 weeks - 3 months.

thats unfortunate that they were open and sucking for that long against masser clans lead by the likes of ace krave, control pker and hassan

Unlucky @@Pun

lmfa0 invictus pulled 15 slumped

Ye thats ironic because you tried massjoining them at the end of hpc and try to convince them to join ub spastic.

If u wanna flame, atleast think through what you did yourself lmao

Ye thats ironic because you tried massjoining them at the end of hpc and try to convince them to join ub spastic.

If u wanna flame, atleast think through what you did yourself lmao

you're god damn right we did, and then they subsequently let us help them on the best trips of their clans respective career while you were all muted in the channel with us talking with them.

it's not my choice to decide where people want to go but acting like your relationship with iv was any different than ours was is hilarious, you wanted those 15 all the same

you're god damn right we did, and then they subsequently let us help them on the best trips of their clans respective career while you were all muted in the channel with us talking with them.

it's not my choice to decide where people want to go but acting like your relationship with iv was any different than ours was is hilarious, you wanted those 15 all the same

You can't judge on the 2-4 weeks that you were in there lol but if that's what you wanna think, alright lol

You can't judge on the 2-4 weeks that you were in there lol but if that's what you wanna think, alright lol

take a look at clanning nowadays. I don't think there's even a thousand active unique individuals, two brackets has not been sustainable without multiclanning for a long long time. Cannibalizing younger clans has always been a prerogative of older established bases

take a look at clanning nowadays. I don't think there's even a thousand active unique individuals, two brackets has not been sustainable without multiclanning for a long long time. Cannibalizing younger clans has always been a prerogative of older established bases

waa waa