Flawless CLOSED ? Ft. BT/POP/PIC/OUTBURST

Fat Boy

bLJp1U2.png

Yesterday I Ryan , the leader of Flawless told my members that we would not be tripping on Saturday.

The reason ?  Most of the ranks had irl Stuff to do.

Learned that the other XLPC clans were joining our cc & saying Flawless "closed" and we suck , Because we did not trip Saturday.

Today on this Smoking Sunday Flawless pulled 36 and later peeked at a strong 49 members.

985d79b7c1de7aaa312cf788a08e4327.png

FIGHTS

1ST FIGHT -  FLAWLESS VS POP THEN OUTBURST CRASHED. WE FOCUSED OUTBURST AND CLEARED THEM IN THE TREES. WE STARTED FIGHTING POP AGAIN , WE PULLED INSIDE OF CHAOS ALTAR WHERE OUTBURST GOT A REGROUP AND CRASHED AGAIN VERY QUICKLY.  ITS WAS A 2V1 THE WHOLE FIGHT. POP & OUTBURST WERE FOCUSED ON FLAWLESS NO MATTER WHAT . (FIGHTING TWO BATTLEFRONTS)

2ND FIGHT -  FLAWLESS REGROUPED AT FOG & LEARNED THAT OUTBURST LEFT CA LEAVING POP ALONE. WE QUICKLY RAN BACK AND SMOKED POP.

OTHER FIGHTS. - JUST CLEARED EVERYTHING AND MADE BT END AFTER 2 RUN INS. 

XFQZeVR.png

SHOUTOUT TO THE XLPC TEAMS WHO CAME OUT TODAY.

SHOUTOUT TO POP FOR NOT PULLING 50 LIKE LAST WEEK AS I SAID SINCE THEIR SNIPE TEAM LEFT THEM

SHOUTOUT TO POPS SNIPE TEAM FOR ROLLING WITH US TODAY. (THEY HAD 5 , REST WAS FLAWLESS)

SHOUTOUT TO EVERYONE - XLPC SCENE IS DYING NEED SOME MORE PEOPLE TO STEP UP AND MAKE A CLAN <3

c718d8af5e5e89325e2bf0b01aa9c0ac.png

c2f454340e672254f5b0b2491369e26f.png

978bc4382e67a26c5a0332a8b09f4681.png

b70853a7e4ed08a872237810347909f1.png

XFQZeVR.png

VIDEO

you literally are a snipe team with no forums... You team with a new group every week lmfao. Please know your place.

Lmao u talking brown sticky stuff about teaming LOL. Remember when Pop and bt teamed?

Remember when you teamed with hit ?

Remember when you teamed with weston ?

Now hit joined bad timing , and weston went lonewolf you got nothing but your brown sticky stuff lpc accounts lol. Goodjob on ur pull tho atleast ur not closing.

Nice pull Ryan my nigga

Thanks brodie

Im gonna kill you clan @@RyanTheG

remember this.

Last time I check sv died 3/4 times

you literally are a snipe team with no forums... You team with a new group every week lmfao. Please know your place.

Waste of money if XLPC has forums! No need for it!

LPC+

yes get forums

who cares about forums we pulled 49 at the peak how many did you pull with ''forums''?