[LEAKED] Preview June 2nd with EOP stars(will be continued)

Come on man if you're gonna commit time to banter at least make it worthwhile, this was garbage

Don't be mad I do me better than you do you.

wow and they call me 4rn lol

bad jokes, bad english, justin beiber photos.. you're just making fun of yourself

Fake Smile you could even make a potato sleep in a classroom, that's how boring you are.

Sharkbrew had exactly 99 good mediators, but the #100 (you) idk where it went wrong.( Slush was prob drunk?)

Don't be mad I do me better than you do you.

Fake Smile you could even make a potato sleep in a classroom, that's how boring you are.

Sharkbrew had exactly 99 good mediators, but the #100 (you) idk where it went wrong.( Slush was prob drunk?)

Dude take some English lessons seriously, can't understand what the fuck you're saying lmao

Seems like you get no attention irl or w/e and trying to compensate that on runescape forums. News flash, you're not doing so well, I suggest you stop :)

What i was saying is: I try to be a good mediator but I am not doing very well, and know the pure community wants to see me leave ASAP. I wish I could be a awesome person like Fatality Newspaper with some sense of humor instead of being a swedish potato head

Fake Smile I completely agree with you.

I appreciate you try to change, but friendly reminder: you are who you are. I hope everything goes well for you, and that you ever will be able to create a decent sense of humor( which won`t happen, but just try!)