EoP Monday: F2P Pkri vs Rage - 29v37

del

Out of all the times we've killed sv, i'm surprised they want to dig their grave already. Oh well, with all the closures/scene moves, they're basically on par with Zenith now.

You've never killed SV lmao you were pulling 20s in 2013, they were closed in 14, 15 they were pulling 100s fighting TLP/FOE Meanwhile that time you were at low 50s. Then they closed and...

Now they open again, time to prove your talking

You've never killed SV lmao you were pulling 20s in 2013, they were closed in 14, 15 they were pulling 100s fighting TLP/FOE Meanwhile that time you were at low 50s. Then they closed and...

?

Bruh u teamed with em on tlp fuck u mean

EOP didnt pull low 50s at the time you broccoli lmfao

Our pulls ranged from 60-90+ at the time

avoid trying to speak on behalf of history if you're going to get the facts wrong. sure, they had '13 but they got run over in 14 both before going main and as mains. as for their little short-lived run as a hpc in 16, they closed for a reason lmao. I suppose it's no surprise you're clueless to this fact, your clan was quite literally on the verge of closure and barely pulled 30.

For someone who constantly cries about the EoTLP alliance you seem to forget it was only ever formed because Fi/Sv teamed on both of us and was later reformed when Foc/Fi/Doom teamed on us. lmao.

avoid trying to speak on behalf of history if you're going to get the facts wrong. sure, they had '13 but they got run over in 14 both before going main and as mains. as for their little short-lived run as a hpc in 16, they closed for a reason lmao. I suppose it's no surprise you're clueless to this fact, your clan was quite literally on the verge of closure and barely pulled 30.

For someone who constantly cries about the EoTLP alliance you seem to forget it was only ever formed because Fi/Sv teamed on both of us and was later reformed when Foc/Fi/Doom teamed on us. lmao.

Btw @@Erik

TLP closed them, and FOE forced EOM+TLP to team up vs FOE to stand a chance in the wilderness. FOE were pulling 100 to EVERY trip the entire spring + summer of 2016. You guys COMBINED had 90 ROFL

You never had any impact whatsoever on SV closing, TLP did. Do what you can with those facts, about time you start being relevant in the OS-Scape

TLP closed them, and FOE forced EOM+TLP to team up vs FOE to stand a chance in the wilderness. FOE were pulling 100 to EVERY trip the entire spring + summer of 2016. You guys COMBINED had 90 ROFL

You never had any impact whatsoever on SV closing, TLP did. Do what you can with those facts, about time you start being relevant in the OS-Scape

i'd probably waste my time arguing with you, if we didn't leak months of your clans shit revealing your teaming with fi & mass inviting doom to your trips. attempt to re-write history all you like, it won't change anything.