Setting A Standard Combat/Def Cap (LPC) | For COTM/Declarations | Read Before Voting

موني

Combat/Def Cap Voting  

377 members have voted

1. 1. What do you want it to be?

• 1-5 Def Cap (No Combat Cap)
    • 89 Combat Cap (No Exceptions)

While I no longer play the game I do believe the community would benefit if all pure clans would stick to 1-5 def and 89 cmb max. You're 6 def or 90 cmb? Tough luck, train a new account. No exceptions! We should learn from the past; it has shown us that exceptions lead to mithril, and eventually addy with a lot of clans using mains. 

Dont care but one thing i know is that @@Moni u left eop to aid to doom just to become a hypocrite like @@Remy as well and leave to join another clan like i did LOOOOOOOOL

Im pre sure I dont care about you or ever even talked/mentioned anything about you

This isn't being hypercritical but I know you can't see that since you're uneducated 

When people start bringing 101's thats when Im bringing my 110 with 39 defense again. 

Youre only going above 88 for clan war efficiency, same brown sticky stuff why we all went 110.

Expect to see 39 defense again real soon when this passes @Moni 

People are already getting def hence why you see people with 4/5 def, they're doing it for clanning purposes so what's the difference with someone getting attack and prayer but staying 1 def?

If a player chooses to have their account at risk from getting hit by mains that's their choice, 99 att isn't going to make a difference it's only prayer that will. Again back to the point, if someone wants to spend the money and better their account for their clan why shouldn't they be able to?

I'd much rather see a 101 rather than a level 90 with 10 def.

It should be one scene 1-5 def no cb cap & if clans don't want to train or better their accounts then that's on them.

^ This 100%

def cap is all thats needed in a pure community

its the only thing that defines a pure, and therefore the only thing we need to take into account to ensure we remain pures

88 cb with 20 def is far more cancer than 101s with 99 pray/atk at 1 def