Setting A Standard Combat/Def Cap (LPC) | For COTM/Declarations | Read Before Voting

موني

Combat/Def Cap Voting  

377 members have voted

1. 1. What do you want it to be?

• 1-5 Def Cap (No Combat Cap)
    • 89 Combat Cap (No Exceptions)

imo things are fine as they are now. every1 is 1-5def and not every1 wants to be fucked by zerkers/tanks/meds/addy pures so they dont wanna get prayer/attack.

i'd keep it 90- just for the sake of having a "cap" but wouldn't enforce it on preps, there will always be those 1-2 kids that are 101 combat.

if every1 starts massing att and pray ill just hop back on my 105 addy lord

Its fine how it is now. No reason to change it.

Also 101cmb = people getting def / mains

-101 Cmb cap

- 1-20 def that way if you wanna max you'll have to be 1 def

As long as Adamant is purged things will be fine. Mithril is only slightly better than steel/black. Adamant is closer to rune than Mith.

Bring mith and im gona be playing on my 35 def again

People are already getting def hence why you see people with 4/5 def, they're doing it for clanning purposes so what's the difference with someone getting attack and prayer but staying 1 def?

If a player chooses to have their account at risk from getting hit by mains that's their choice, 99 att isn't going to make a difference it's only prayer that will. Again back to the point, if someone wants to spend the money and better their account for their clan why shouldn't they be able to?

I'd much rather see a 101 rather than a level 90 with 10 def.

It should be one scene 1-5 def no cb cap & if clans don't want to train or better their accounts then that's on them.

nty i dont want another 101 acc that gets camped by max mains every wildy trip and is worthless in every other aspect of the game other than clan wars. im sticking with my max ags pure either way this time.

101's get camped, it's much more ideal to have everybody around the same level. But regardless, it would need to remain 1-5 defence @@Moni. We already have a number of people that are above 89 combat, however it isn't really beneficial to go any higher so it shouldn't be or idolized imo

People are already getting def hence why you see people with 4/5 def, they're doing it for clanning purposes so what's the difference with someone getting attack and prayer but staying 1 def?

If a player chooses to have their account at risk from getting hit by mains that's their choice, 99 att isn't going to make a difference it's only prayer that will. Again back to the point, if someone wants to spend the money and better their account for their clan why shouldn't they be able to?

I'd much rather see a 101 rather than a level 90 with 10 def.

It should be one scene 1-5 def no cb cap & if clans don't want to train or better their accounts then that's on them.

Lol once every clan has 30 cb 100s ppl are gnna look to get def again

Did we not just move down to revive the pure scene and recruit new ppl that would be disgusted by 100cb+"pure scene"

Lets keep it like that

Lol once every clan has 30 cb 100s ppl are gnna look to get def again

Did we not just move down to revive the pure scene and recruit new ppl that would be disgusted by 100cb+"pure scene"

Lets keep it like that

If someone wants to max their account and stay 1 def wants the problem with it? Literally only advantage they will have is prayer.

The amount of new players coming into the pure community is low, there's always been maxed 1 def accounts around it wouldn't be a new concept.

Tbh I'd much rather see maxed accounts with 1 def over level 80s with 5 def, if we're really trying to go off the whole "true pure" thing then you can rule out accounts with 5 def.

89-, 1-5. keep it simple, no incentive to go higher def etc.

i feel like prayer/attack may tempt some people, i didn't make a new account just to end up logging into my 35def and camping the retards that try to introduce mith into clean scene