Sunday: EoP's Sunday Domination ft 1v1 vs FO/IR

17_

U2 @@Erik

Made them both my dogs.

@@Nos does absolutely nothing at hc except from monthly attendance awards and is on the verge of demotion (check eop forums)

@@Erik slaved for months to get given clan ally when he stepped down cos his clan started slumping and then had to even reapply to rejoin as an ex rank lmfao. The kid used to ask @@Halloween for warring/vid tips trash ass swede

Made them both my dogs.

@@Nos does absolutely nothing at hc except from monthly attendance awards and is on the verge of demotion (check eop forums)

@@Erik slaved for months to get given clan ally when he stepped down cos his clan started slumping and then had to even reapply to rejoin as an ex rank lmfao. The kid used to ask @@Halloween for warring/vid tips trash ass swede

Well deserved break in Australia =), btw it's not slavery if you enjoy what you do. I enjoy fucking EOP and their 5'4 members day in day out, Halloween is a prime example of one of them.

Peace

Well deserved break in Australia =), btw it's not slavery if you enjoy what you do. I enjoy fucking EOP and their 5'4 members day in day out, Halloween is a prime example of one of them.

Peace

Yesterday was ur first weekend aftermath for 3 trips. U had none from Sunday. Can't wait till ur slump and u pretend ur going on a 'vacation' again lmfao. Keep pming Jason for vidding tips +1 slave vidder who reapped for a clan he was council in LOL

Yesterday was ur first weekend aftermath for 3 trips. U had none from Sunday. Can't wait till ur slump and u pretend ur going on a 'vacation' again lmfao. Keep pming Jason for vidding tips +1 slave vidder who reapped for a clan he was council in LOL

That's how a decent clan works, but of course, you'll never understand that.

Made them both my dogs.

Lmao dont tell man about halloween

Guys a little dog

How do u go from fi to fo to eop

And flame each clan and vice versa in the process

Anyway stfu @@Erik pussy