Outburst Thursday | Smoking BT & Ending Hate

Broxxx

cUnsn0s.png

www.outburst-rs.com | Outburst RS' CC | Ob.ts3dns.com

Outburst went to the wilderness tonight with 27 Panthers hungry for action. 

We fought BT most of our trip, thanks for the fights guys we appreciate the action.

We also ended both Hate and War hitting them both at sperm, resulting in them running away with their tails between their legs.

Next we hit OD at CA, cleaning them up quickly before ending our trip at Rune rocks.

UqwCKgQ.png

Broxx POV

Yes keep representing urself if your teaming with DP.  The so called "27 Panthers" l0l. More like 14 Pathers & 13 Double Penetrad'd Members

It was a sad day for the clans that couldn't pull. BT + PiC ended up teaming. Ob + DP ended up teaming. Y'all both should just start discussing about merging. We cleared all y'all with the same inventory. The only clan that I have respect for was OD. But even they got to srs for a 15v15 mini war.

#Hate Members know what happened yesterday. Thats why we keep increasing in numbers :D

Yes keep representing urself if your teaming with DP.  The so called "27 Panthers" l0l. More like 14 Pathers & 13 Double Penetrad'd Members

It was a sad day for the clans that couldn't pull. BT + PiC ended up teaming. Ob + DP ended up teaming. Y'all both should just start discussing about merging. We cleared all y'all with the same inventory. The only clan that I have respect for was OD. But even they got to srs for a 15v15 mini war.

#Hate Members know what happened yesterday. Thats why we keep increasing in numbers :D

seems like you lost.

seems like you pulled 20 with two clans combined

pretty obvious of what happened but yet again we laughed at ya =P

seems to me like you got gwassed at sperm then went to clan wars.

See you Saturday though x x

Lol this nigga seriously thinking that he cleared ob lol

cu this weekend 

Seems to me you're upset I'm the reason they caught your Spy.

Nice network lmfao 99strrngz

actually you banned tipa & 99strnegth or whatever his name was, you actually told him to ban the wrong people =P

ur also bad at this lmfao

actually you banned tipa & 99strnegth or whatever his name was, you actually told him to ban the wrong people =P

ur also bad at this lmfao

yeah sure i did next time you wanna spy use a different ts identity lmfao

amateur brown sticky stuff.