MISFITS vs EOP PKRI Ft. Fatality ragging in both capes #Dogbrown sticky stuff clan

B-ryan

Can you read? We have vids of fi ragging and tbing us. Are you that spastic Skillzy who can't use fkeys?

skillzy is in foe lmfao this guy. Ct is dead btw

Imagine getting put in the biggest slump your clan has ever been in because of my clan and not being able to get out of it so u rival with a 6 month old clan Lmao. U have fallen so low my long lost son come take my hand again

ur clan was Redemption and Fatality closed that clan hahahah

skillzy is in foe lmfao this guy. Ct is dead btw

ur clan was Redemption and Fatality closed that clan hahahah

could care less about redemption and i agree u did close that trash clan lmao. imaging competing with misfits l0l

you lost again

so them teleing out and leaving 20 of us there is our loss?

guess i should recheck the wiki on how to win fights

We had 41 in our pk chan by the end. We peaked 40. Ty for the fights, sucks sv and fi had to snipe.

odd i dont see a ts pic that every clan posts just lots of purple retards in yellow capes camping our ranks and callers lol

You sound like a fucking spastic cunt

ur playing in slow-motion in ur vids, no wonder u get banged so easily. tell me which vid and where i should look, i saw the 1st vid, didnt see any fi-names. and u rly think we'd put fucking eop capes on our back? that brown sticky stuff would get us banned, we've been in rivality against eop since pure-clanning became a thing, we're not going to team on them to kill u guys L M F A O 

ur playing in slow-motion in ur vids, no wonder u get banged so easily. tell me which vid and where i should look, i saw the 1st vid, didnt see any fi-names. and u rly think we'd put fucking eop capes on our back? that brown sticky stuff would get us banned, we've been in rivality against eop since pure-clanning became a thing, we're not going to team on them to kill u guys L M F A O

Yo broccoli in the first video X god rage X a COUNCIL IN YOUR CLAN IS WEARING AN EOP CAPE

Please remove him from your staff team and ban him from the clan.

Evidence can be seen at 4:00-4:05

Yo broccoli in the first video X god rage X a COUNCIL IN YOUR CLAN IS WEARING AN EOP CAPE

Please remove him from your staff team and ban him from the clan.

Evidence can be seen at 4:00-4:05

he scout on that acc but yeah idk why he'd bring gear to that. no1 else was there though

[01:54] <@[Fi]Couck> anyone got a scout
[01:57] <+Juicy> nop
[02:22] <%[fi]xgrx> ive been scoutin for 10 mins

no1 else was there, and incase u didnt know it was SV in 1 item (and they were on EOP lol aka helping u out). u actually teamed with eop on us after last sunday trip lol, this is just 1 lost fatalian scouting, but as i said idk why he had gear on. there is no1 else and i know that for a fact fucker

and that irc shows we werent there because otherwice we wouldnt ask for scouting lol

he scout on that acc but yeah idk why he'd bring gear to that. no1 else was there though

no1 else was there, and incase u didnt know it was SV in 1 item (and they were on EOP lol aka helping u out). u actually teamed with eop on us after last sunday trip lol, this is just 1 lost fatalian scouting, but as i said idk why he had gear on. there is no1 else and i know that for a fact fucker

and that irc shows we werent there because otherwice we wouldnt ask for scouting lol

He literally runs in and dds specs a misfits member lmfao, "nothing to see here im just scouting in my eop cape while I pile this kid with eop"

He literally runs in and dds specs a misfits member lmfao, "nothing to see here im just scouting in my eop cape while I pile this kid with eop"

ye he's not supposed to do that. and its 1 person, not a whole team of fatalians like u thought here

i can understand his temptations to do so though since u talk so much brown sticky stuff, but realise that he wasnt with eop, not with sv and not with u guys. he was literairly in a free for all so i suppose he didnt survive for very long

ye he's not supposed to do that. and its 1 person, not a whole team of fatalians like u thought here

i can understand his temptations to do so though since u talk so much brown sticky stuff, but realise that he wasnt with eop, not with sv and not with u guys. he was literairly in a free for all so i suppose he didnt survive for very long

"saw the 1st vid, didnt see any fi-names. and u rly think we'd put fucking eop capes on our back? that brown sticky stuff would get us banned"

You're words. So is the man banned or are you just a lying sack of brown sticky stuff. because according to video evidence, yes I really do think he would put an eop cape on his back

The kid is a rank lmfao too funny. Enjoy having misfits brown sticky stuff on your clan Sunday

Did you need me to post a guide on how to open spoilers? Did you even read the topic?