Xlpc question

Warbow

the last clan you was in was called Axis and i closed that one in 5 days lmfao 5DAYS HAHAH kyp little boy

You're behind by like over 6 months lol and Axis closed you alongside SF that's why you joined FI and ruined their name lol latterly nobody respects FI because you tarnished their legacy

Takes 1 dipbrown sticky stuff to ruin 10 years of excellence pretty pathetic man.

You're behind by like over 6 months lol and Axis closed you alongside SF that's why you joined FI and ruined their name lol latterly nobody respects FI because you tarnished their legacy

Takes 1 dipbrown sticky stuff to ruin 10 years of excellence pretty pathetic man.

axis opened for 5 days then i closed them already? then i made your leader @@AARON quit for 3months?

stay mad that i closed all the xlpc's u have been in lmfao

axis opened for 5 days then i closed them already? then i made your leader @@AARON quit for 3months?

stay mad that i closed all the xlpc's u have been in lmfao

You really think you're something huh buddy? Good for you man just don't let it go to your head lol

And it's @ btw if you want to talk about my nigga then get his name right you'd know if you actually did the things you said you did.

You really think you're something huh buddy? Good for you man just don't let it go to your head lol

And it's @ btw if you want to talk about my nigga then get his name right you'd know if you actually did the things you said you did.

yup i agree i closed all your xlpc's and you still mad about it hehe :P ezz win for me

I think you're the one who doesn't know what to say because that's latterly the only thing you've said in the past 4 comments lol

that nigga quality thinking he has cloosed anything lmfa0000, all the clans he has been mentioning were slain by invictus lmfao