Who is winning the rivalry?

Rocky

Who is winning the rivalry?  

138 members have voted

1. 1. Who is winning the rival?

yh imagine not working and going out to attend a runescape.com event

You mean on WEEKENDS when people shouldnt be working and can attend events as opposed to DURING THE WEEK when people should actually be working? Yet you somehow manage to pull more on week days than weekends?

There is NO FUCKING EXCUSE to pulling 30-40 with a 130-140 man ML you fucktard lmfao (unless your members dont like your trips/clan)

You mean on WEEKENDS when people shouldnt be working and can attend events as opposed to DURING THE WEEK when people should actually be working? Yet you somehow manage to pull more on week days than weekends?

There is NO FUCKING EXCUSE to pulling 30-40 with a 130-140 man ML you fucktard lmfao (unless your members dont like your trips/clan)

Who the fuck are u to say people shouldnt be working on weekends?

No wonder your ranks threatened to kick u for posting on sharkbrew lol

Who the fuck are u to say people shouldnt be working on weekends?

No wonder your ranks threatened to kick u for posting on sharkbrew lol

MOST people work from monday-friday, youre telling me that everyone in UB works on weekends? Nice excuse lmfao

Also, no1 threatened to kick me for posting on sharkbrew broccoli, come up with some new propaganda 

Im still here, posting on sharkbrew, reeling you retards and im not kicked, wuu2

MOST people work from monday-friday, youre telling me that everyone in UB works on weekends? Nice excuse lmfao

Also, no1 threatened to kick me for posting on sharkbrew broccoli, come up with some new propaganda 

Im still here, posting on sharkbrew, reeling you retards and im not kicked, wuu2

nobody asked