Outburst vs xLPC Scene | Unofficial Monday | Ft. RP/BT/DP Blatantly Teaming

ruxso

we legit fucking destroyed you for 3hrs straight walked u corp hill to ca to 18 ports and back till you ended ask lalo if he enjoyed his lapse fearless cant save you bro ob is dog brown sticky stuff garbage no pk for fgts goodluck all midweek and weekend ugh stay tune on the next episode of bt dicking ob 

we legit fucking destroyed you for 3hrs straight walked u corp hill to ca to 18 ports and back till you ended ask lalo if he enjoyed his lapse fearless cant save you bro ob is dog brown sticky stuff garbage no pk for fgts goodluck all midweek and weekend ugh stay tune on the next episode of bt dicking ob 

where's your topic buddy? didn't think so.

30v30 Prep | Thursday 6est Start - Accept pussy.

Sorry I don't recall that. I wasn't present for that. But stay in c wars with your brown sticky stuff clan. We'll be dominating wild like we have for the last 6 months. Keep inviting your tanks and lpcs and we'll just keep smacking you guys all around the wild getting free rune scims and full sets of rune. My bank always could use an extra boost ;)

Sorry I don't recall that. I wasn't present for that. But stay in c wars with your brown sticky stuff clan. We'll be dominating wild like we have for the last 6 months. Keep inviting your tanks and lpcs and we'll just keep smacking you guys all around the wild getting free rune scims and full sets of rune. My bank always could use an extra boost ;)

hahahahaha this is cute af, you get smoked in clw and wilderness and claim tanks/lpc accs. yet never provide any proof, your clan sucks stay at #4 in the scene and stfu

Vid speaks for itself bundle of twigs, and when you say "we" you mean BT/DP/RP/H8 Tanks and still lose hahahaha :thinking:

Vid speaks for itself bundle of twigs, and when you say "we" you mean BT/DP/RP/H8 Tanks and still lose hahahaha :thinking:

why do you even voice your opinion tbh you talk brown sticky stuff with no proof 99.9% of the time just like brox stfu stay #4 in the scene just be ready for today dick .

your clan is awful

you beat a clan that doesnt do cw that much when you been doin cw for a whole year woopty fuckng dooo lets talk facts lets talk wildy lets talk how we terrorize you on weekends l0l0l0l0l 

Mains hitting OB on vid...accuse OB for bringing mains. Hmm...

They do bring tanks. Exzrts has about 3, broxxx has one, and harambe were the main ones on sunday. I saw supremacy accounts with ob on sunday too.

why do you even voice your opinion tbh you talk brown sticky stuff with no proof 99.9% of the time just like brox stfu stay #4 in the scene just be ready for today dick .

you beat a clan that doesnt do cw that much when you been doin cw for a whole year woopty fuckng dooo lets talk facts lets talk wildy lets talk how we terrorize you on weekends l0l0l0l0l 

what does it matter where we fight whether its clw or wilderness, it was matched opts and you got smoked

They do bring tanks. Exzrts has about 3, broxxx has one, and harambe were the main ones on sunday. I saw supremacy accounts with ob on sunday too.

i've made one lmfao????????? that br0xx is clearly not mine just like the exzrts ones aren't his. do you think we would make tanks and put our own names on them lmfao how broccolied are you.

hahahahaha this is cute af, you get smoked in clw and wilderness and claim tanks/lpc accs. yet never provide any proof, your clan sucks stay at #4 in the scene and stfu

Lmao I had hope for you but I guess you can't talk facts to a delusional broccoli like you.

Sad that you cut the best part of it, you running left and right for an hour wasting all of our run and then got bullied all the way to the ditch... I feel bad for you and your invites

btw thank you for the full rune man

what does it matter where we fight whether its clw or wilderness, it was matched opts and you got smoked

Exzrts was walking in a circle with all of his accs including those tanks at ss. We have pics so dont act like an tomato.

i've made one lmfao????????? that br0xx is clearly not mine just like the exzrts ones aren't his. do you think we would make tanks and put our own names on them lmfao how broccolied are you.