Outburst Tuesday | Walking Our Dogs FT H8 & BT

Broxxx

cUnsn0s.png

Community | Outburst Rs

Ah yes it's that time of the day again, another Outburst winning topic. 

Our CC was spammed earlier by BT and Rampage asking us to come out and play, so we massed up a quick 24 Panthers, later peaking at 35 to go out and give the alliance a good old smoke.

BT and Rampage managed a combined pull of 30 to face us. (in BT capes obviously) We steamrolled them twice before they called it quits for the night.

A special shout-out to Hate who also tried making an appearance during these fights by rushing us from single with their 20 man pull and as no surprise to anyone they got smoked in .5.

The trip ended with us running into Hate again as they tried to beef with lvl 50's instead of fighting us matched opts, and since neither of their allies were there to hold their hand this time, they instantly teled lmfao.

XLPC scene your blatant teaming is only digging you more holes. We're gaining members from each and every one of your clans every day now, maybe it's time to re-evaluate your strategy. 

UqwCKgQ.png

Rampage in another clans cape for the fourth consecutive day

b5oUIaA.png

The Starting 24 Panthers that destroyed the scene yet again

3BcA435.png

Less than 30mins to break BT

LwrGTtd.png

UqwCKgQ.png

@Broxx POV

you had 1 hit on us LMFAO and that was us fighting rp and you rushed in while most of us were low food. after that we ended because we had a mini. BT was smoking you while we massed to fight rp... nice try

watch the vid you broccoli, u tried rushing us twice in singles and got cleared, got cleared again at 13s and again at west fog. u suck

you had 1 hit on us LMFAO and that was us fighting rp and you rushed in while most of us were low food. after that we ended because we had a mini. BT was smoking you while we massed to fight rp... nice try

u have another clan in ur cape why are u even talking lol

losing topic once again,,, vid was edited very well that may be the reason why it is only 3 minutes long lmao... fyi digging those right clicks =) lmao 

@ you like those bt spams?

are you ok?

Whats with breaking the 70 combat cap that we all agreed on? You posted the pic yourself tomato.

Maybe if you stop teaming with other clans we will respectfully respect the combat cap? lol.

put these fucking tomatos into singles 3x i wanna know what drug hes on these days and the tomato kicked a innocent member out the clan today only to stil have 3 bt leaks in ob l00000000000

bro ur a 2k17 clanner pipe down. bt sucks

ypu came on my teamspeak sounding like you have autism spastic broccoli  

put these fucking tomatos into singles 3x i wanna know what drug hes on these days and the tomato kicked a innocent member out the clan today only to stil have 3 bt leaks in ob l00000000000

ypu came on my teamspeak sounding like you have autism spastic broccoli

i just think your mad that bt has level 65 accounts with 50 attack and overheads and they some ass cheeks... train some accounts and you wouldn't have to team with Ryan the G fam