The never ending cycle in xlpc

Warbow

No. LPC combat cap has always been 75 combat or less. HPC clans after going "LPC" think they can arbitrarily move the combat level to 88/89 and still call it "LPC." Mate, i dunno what world u living in but 88/89 combat regardless if it is a maxed acc or not, is not LPC. If you call 88/89 combat LPC then what is MPC 90-94 combat lol? What's HPC 95-110 combat?

The reality is that clan ranks + SB ranks dont wan't the HPC cancer scene, so being cute and calling MPC scene LPC might make clans less likely to get 20-30 def, but it creates more confusion with the other ranked clans especially xLPC, MPC, HPC.

Consider this: 

xLPC = less than 60 combat

LPC = Less than 75 combat

MPC = Less than 89 combat

HPC = who the fk cares

^^ The above rankings are spaced out properly per scene. Not like the current retarded structure where everything and their nan are all LPC

70 is cap tomato for xlpc now deal with it 

70 is cap tomato for xlpc now deal with it 

I figured ud be on my side... considering the daily anal pounding you get served in the "xLPC" scene, bringing xLPC combat cap down once again to 60 combat would assist you in whichever new clan you wish to open

As of late, the xlpc has a lot of issues with teaming, combat cap and tanks. After the meeting the relevant clans agreed on 70 combat cap. But, clans such as rampage on Saturday and Sunday have been brining hate capes in order to team in outburst. Outburst has a clean 50v50 against h8, then h8 pm rampage their location, rampage puts on h8s cape, and now it is a 80v50? That is broccolied. So outburst hops on their best account in order to fight the teaming. I don't understand why rampiss is teaming with every single clan. For the weekend trips it was h8, and yesterday it was BT. @@RyanTheG is your clan really too scared to wear it's on cape? Regarding tanks, our callers have been ragged for the past weeks, forcing us to have to do a mass name change.

All I ask is that we try to clean up the scene. The one way this can be accomplished is by rampage either stop teaming against outburst and wear their own damn capes.

Well you guys log in with tanks and 70+ accounts 24/7 just like that broccoli clan plague of purée

I figured ud be on my side... considering the daily anal pounding you get served in the "xLPC" scene, bringing xLPC combat cap down once again to 60 combat would assist you in whichever new clan you wish to open

I dont have a xlpc account currently but you have the wrong guy lol 

Is it just me or is XLPC broccolied as fuck when you can just become an LPC like everyone else? It's literally more action, less cancer and for a better community.

People are fucking slow and want to feel good about themselves being #1 in the little leagues whlist making it just as cancer like they criticize lpc of being like. Hypocrites.