The never ending cycle in xlpc

Warbow

Teaming isn't really against the rules though. It is something that has been around since clans started to implement leaking. Meanwhile, bringing accounts over the combat cap is. Every action has a repercussion, we should decide on what the consequence for Combat Cap will be.

-75 like the old LPC scene when Terror/Fearless/Invictus/Vanquish/SF were open that 75 combat cap worked. Think of it like this the old LPC scene is now the current xLPC scene, and the old HPC/MPC scene is now the current LPC scene. The combat cap won't stay 70 simply because everyone's eventually gonna train and get hp levels which will bring you over 70 cb.

The teaming started when ob came with a brown sticky stuff load of tanks and lpc acc's look at the friday vid when we where hitting the exrtz tanks and all of sudden ob rushes but still get smoked? You started this brown sticky stuff

You really think we're gonna make tanks and name them exzrts give your head a shake anyone can make a tank put our cape on and name themselves exzrts as for hitting you we had a leak in you for the past month lmao. We know whenever u go pk it's not that hard to get a leak in ur clan all your ranks are clueless as fuck. Why do u think they tell you to put other clans capes on they think it's gonna save your clan lol. Members are gonna get sick of teaming, and eventually leave like Waxz. Anyone with a brain will leave your dead ass clan you went from 50 opening to 30 lol The ranks excuse for the low pulls is that they "have lives" lmao close already then wasting all ur members time for nothing.

You really think we're gonna make tanks and name them exzrts give your head a shake anyone can make a tank put our cape on and name themselves exzrts 

Ehm when i questioned alex about it he said that he was training them to counter BT when they use tanks so?

Sad that brown sticky stuff clans like h8 and Rampage have to team on god tier clans like Outrage

Bruh its Outburst not outrage

Ehm when i questioned alex about it he said that he was training them to counter BT when they use tanks so?

Bye ramie

You really think Alex has time to train tanks lmao he's a lvl 61 for the past 3 weeks doesn't even train his own damn account.

-75 like the old LPC scene when Terror/Fearless/Invictus/Vanquish/SF were open that 75 combat cap worked. Think of it like this the old LPC scene is now the current xLPC scene, and the old HPC/MPC scene is now the current LPC scene. The combat cap won't stay 70 simply because everyone's eventually gonna train and get hp levels which will bring you over 70 cb.

You really think we're gonna make tanks and name them exzrts give your head a shake anyone can make a tank put our cape on and name themselves exzrts as for hitting you we had a leak in you for the past month lmao. We know whenever u go pk it's not that hard to get a leak in ur clan all your ranks are clueless as fuck. Why do u think they tell you to put other clans capes on they think it's gonna save your clan lol. Members are gonna get sick of teaming, and eventually leave like Waxz. Anyone with a brain will leave your dead ass clan you went from 50 opening to 30 lol The ranks excuse for the low pulls is that they "have lives" lmao close already then wasting all ur members time for nothing.

Man you is very upset no need to type your life story im just here to say ya'll got smoked

Man you is very upset no need to type your life story im just here to say ya'll got smoked

Now you sound dumb u really think I'm gonna waste my time talking to a broccoli who's in a clan who hasn't pked in the past 3 weeks in their own cape everyone already knows your closing just do it already save yourself the embarrassment of teaming every weekend.

Now you sound dumb u really think I'm gonna waste my time talking to a broccoli who's in a clan who hasn't pked in the past 3 weeks in their own cape everyone already knows your closing just do it already save yourself the embarrassment of teaming every weekend.

Look how heated you get over a runescape forum its pure comedy

I didn't say alex was training them lol

Exzrts? Idk who's tanks u think they are but definitely not ours we don't attack them tho so they don't attack us.

Look how heated you get over a runescape forum its pure comedy

Stay ez u got Kyp'd sit down

From a unbiased pov your clan is being teamed on because of your excessive use of tanks, and the other clans are just trying to remove the cancer. I'm not even in xlpc clans, but I decided to take a look at the Saturday and Sunday trip there was over 30 tanks combined from fs cc that you guys call 'ape unit' and other tanks aiding outburst against everyone they fought. You can deny that they aren't yours but no-one is cauliflower here everyone knows they are. Your clan also openly breaks the combat cap.

From a unbiased pov your clan is being teamed on because of your excessive use of tanks, and the other clans are just trying to remove the cancer. I'm not even in xlpc clans, but I decided to take a look at the Saturday and Sunday trip there was over 30 tanks combined from fs cc that you guys call 'ape unit' and other tanks aiding outburst against everyone they fought. You can deny that they aren't yours but no-one is cauliflower here everyone knows they are. Your clan also openly breaks the combat cap.

sure its an unbiased pov you are a +1 in hate just like you are in Unbreakable you can stop now. I openly break the cap because these clans openly team on us, i dont bring tanks i dont need them take a look at BT and H8, BT openly bring lvl 87s and 5-6 accounts over 70+ with tanks.

H8's council (aaron) openly brought 3 tanks LPC ENDER#'s 2 days ago and was literally calling piles on those tanks with our capes on so shut ya mouth broccoli.

sure its an unbiased pov you are a +1 in hate just like you are in Unbreakable you can stop now. I openly break the cap because these clans openly team on us, i dont bring tanks i dont need them take a look at BT and H8, BT openly bring lvl 87s and 5-6 accounts over 70+ with tanks.

H8's council (aaron) openly brought 3 tanks LPC ENDER#'s 2 days ago and was literally calling piles on those tanks with our capes on so shut ya mouth broccoli.

I'm not in any xlpc broccoli I could care less for your irrelevant scene funny how naaldo and others came in UB ts asking for my help to get you retards leaks in hate + telling me about using tanks on them. also if this is Asics unbreakable appreciates you selling op boards for 20m because your poor af in real life and when times get hard you rather sell out your friends/clan since your weak minded like your other ranks.