The never ending cycle in xlpc

Warbow

I'm not in any xlpc broccoli I could care less for your irrelevant scene funny how naaldo and others came in UB ts asking for my help to get you retards leaks in hate + telling me about using tanks on them. also if this is Asics unbreakable appreciates you selling op boards for 20m because your poor af in real life and when times get hard you rather sell out your friends/clan since your weak minded like your other ranks.

I dont need your help in getting leaks in hate, i dont need your brown sticky stuff help stop lying broccoli. You are in H8 I saw you all Sunday scouting on your main you arent fooling anyone "Hotgun"

talk about weak minded nice clan history bundle of twigsgot, i expect you to leave for Apex in about 2 weeks.

I dont need your help in getting leaks in hate, i dont need your brown sticky stuff help stop lying broccoli. You are in H8 I saw you all Sunday scouting on your main you arent fooling anyone "Hotgun"

talk about weak minded nice clan history bundle of twigs, i expect you to leave for Apex in about 2 weeks.

So since you see one of my accounts that means I'm in hate? I have no reason to lie about being in a clan or not broccoli or the fact @ did in fact come asking for daddies assistance before brother @ perm banned him from ub ts also will not be leaving the most dominant pure clan any time soon so try again :) glad your finally owning up to selling out Olympus though instead of lying weak minded Lil rat lmao.

The difference is that xLPC was created by people who wanted extra time to pk, more F2P, or people who tried LPC but closed. LPC will remain LPC, xLPCs can either stay in its scene or move up and possibly close.

88-89 is basically a maxed account, which is why it is the basis of our classification, aka, the basis of what is considered LPC.

@  people cap the scene at 88 because thats max, why cap the xlpc scene at 65 or 70 when 73 combat is maxed 1 pray

From a unbiased pov your clan is being teamed on because of your excessive use of tanks, and the other clans are just trying to remove the cancer. I'm not even in xlpc clans, but I decided to take a look at the Saturday and Sunday trip there was over 30 tanks combined from fs cc that you guys call 'ape unit' and other tanks aiding outburst against everyone they fought. You can deny that they aren't yours but no-one is cauliflower here everyone knows they are. Your clan also openly breaks the combat cap.

No1 asked for your opinion. Also we never bring tanks, those tanks with the name of our members aren't ours lmfao. Do you really think that we would create tanks and name them OUR own names?

Doesn't matter if we get teamed on btw we still are clearing them, you can see our last sunday topic for free smoke. 

What are LPC retards doing here, gtfo.

You really think Alex has time to train tanks lmao he's a lvl 61 for the past 3 weeks doesn't even train his own damn account.

thats why u got rat boy dude issa slave

sure its an unbiased pov you are a +1 in hate just like you are in Unbreakable you can stop now. I openly break the cap because these clans openly team on us, i dont bring tanks i dont need them take a look at BT and H8, BT openly bring lvl 87s and 5-6 accounts over 70+ with tanks.

H8's council (aaron) openly brought 3 tanks LPC ENDER#'s 2 days ago and was literally calling piles on those tanks with our capes on so shut ya mouth broccoli.

@Ub contracted hitman @commander u gonna take this???

thats why u got rat boy dude issa slave

@Ub contracted hitman @commander u gonna take this???

Where in any of this did i call out UB lmfao, kyp rat @commander is coming for your neck rely on begging LPC's to save your brown sticky stuff clan.

So since you see one of my accounts that means I'm in hate? I have no reason to lie about being in a clan or not broccoli or the fact @ did in fact come asking for daddies assistance before brother @ perm banned him from ub ts also will not be leaving the most dominant pure clan any time soon so try again :) glad your finally owning up to selling out Olympus though instead of lying weak minded Lil rat lmao.

1) Having extra leaks is something everyone should be looking for. I offered you and you said no.

2) I'm not banned you broccoli.

762d7b0f8136a4fde4f15da19670826a.png

3) hanuman still takes dicks in his ass and AAO is #2 pure clan just behind EoP. Coincidence? Think not

1) Having extra leaks is something everyone should be looking for. I offered you and you said no.

2) I'm not banned you broccoli.

762d7b0f8136a4fde4f15da19670826a.png

3) hanuman still takes dicks in his ass and AAO is #2 pure clan just behind EoP. Coincidence? Think not

lmao u live in a 3rd world country

rampiss shouldnt even be considered a clan no more there just a clan that allies with anyone to try to close ob obv ob would bring out of cap accounts when itss 3-4 v 1 wouldnt you come with that too yes dont be complaining that ob is bringingout of cb cap accounts when they got 3-4 clans teaming on 1 clan nuff said.

The difference is that xLPC was created by people who wanted extra time to pk, more F2P, or people who tried LPC but closed. LPC will remain LPC, xLPCs can either stay in its scene or move up and possibly close.

88-89 is basically a maxed account, which is why it is the basis of our classification, aka, the basis of what is considered LPC.

No. LPC combat cap has always been 75 combat or less. HPC clans after going "LPC" think they can arbitrarily move the combat level to 88/89 and still call it "LPC." Mate, i dunno what world u living in but 88/89 combat regardless if it is a maxed acc or not, is not LPC. If you call 88/89 combat LPC then what is MPC 90-94 combat lol? What's HPC 95-110 combat?

The reality is that clan ranks + SB ranks dont wan't the HPC cancer scene, so being cute and calling MPC scene LPC might make clans less likely to get 20-30 def, but it creates more confusion with the other ranked clans especially xLPC, MPC, HPC.

Consider this: 

xLPC = less than 60 combat

LPC = Less than 75 combat

MPC = Less than 89 combat

HPC = who the fk cares

^^ The above rankings are spaced out properly per scene. Not like the current retarded structure where everything and their nan are all LPC