e thug pirates shoot dead virtual apes [harambe cosplay][on vid]

l000l @@Brandon @ub public relations @tyendeniga @@Range Grudge @@Zach @unbiased professional @ub contracted hitman this is why you refuse to prep EOP l000l while we prep for top matched clan you'll be good dogs watching us through the spectator portals l000000l

it's always enjoyable watching one of you lose anyway.  win/win for us when it would be a win/loss for us :P 

it's always enjoyable watching one of you lose anyway.  win/win for us when it would be a win/loss for us :P

nice 0% win rate vs EOP l00l all you can do is sit at teh spectator orb and watch hoping top clans like FOE can beat EOP while you can't even beat Rage LMFAO because youre too scared to prep hahahahahaha it feels good knowing I'll be spending my time in the clan wars arena fighting while you sit in the orb being scared of preps!!

nice 0% win rate vs EOP l00l all you can do is sit at teh spectator orb and watch hoping top clans like FOE can beat EOP while you can't even beat Rage LMFAO because youre too scared to prep hahahahahaha it feels good knowing I'll be spending my time in the clan wars arena fighting while you sit in the orb being scared of preps!!

But you can't even beat rage in f2p tho :o