Reminder to homosexual clan: You lost a 50v50 to a snipe team with Togo/Vito/Lalo calling

Togo

imagine losing to a 308 snipe team

imagine downplaying ur own clan cos u know u were lucky to win  2 rounds out of a total of 17 vs ub

no kiss my sig and prize money bet you cant win when it matters ur leader chokin on somethin hahaha

yeah ty for losing to us a bunch of times and helping contribute to our cotm winnings. 6+ months and the only achievement is u scraping a 2-1 win off of ub+invites lool

Fearless won the only two rounds that mattered...

0c16e8e6229cf2cd8b2981ed3d489fd9.png

mattered to who? They closed after it haha

imagine downplaying ur own clan cos u know u were lucky to win  2 rounds out of a total of 17 vs ub

yeah ty for losing to us a bunch of times and helping contribute to our cotm winnings. 6+ months and the only achievement is u scraping a 2-1 win off of ub+invites lool

mattered to who? They closed after it haha

6months+.. pretty sure our achievements was something no clans could have achieved in under 6months lmao

6months+.. pretty sure our achievements was something no clans could have achieved in under 6months lmao

what achievements? u guys werent a bad clan but what did you achieve besides being #1 for a few months in a scene where your only competition was a zenith remake

Yeah we're 15-2 in rounds to fs, u know that 1 server clan that was slumped by doom then closed into another clan haha

ah yes coming from a clan that was slumped by bvg and still hasn't come out of said slump even after op closed lmfao

ah yes coming from a clan that was slumped by bvg and still hasn't come out of said slump even after op closed lmfao

i think ur mixed up lol. my clan pulls 50 to inners/preps and 60 to trips and is 15-2 in f2p preps against a f2p only team that was slumped and closed by doom. and yes op closed bcos of us, ur right

ty 4 reminder but ur still an emotional beta and your clan is still scared of prepping unbreakable.

ty 4 reminder that the only emotional clan is the one that mass trained 70+ 39 def accounts only to lose and close to a bunch of 1 def youtube hybrids l000l bruv who are you kidding

who would be shook of a clan that closed after mass training 70 39+ def accounts only to lose and close l0000l

foc would be seeing as they are boycotting preps vs ub(at eop's request) and also are getting smoked matched opts wildy. keep quoting me tomato

foc would be seeing as they are boycotting preps vs ub(at eop's request) and also are getting smoked matched opts wildy. keep quoting me tomato

all i see is multiple prep wins by foe vs this new tlp clan l0l why would the #1 clan prep the #5 clan again and give you another shot? prepping the likes of the modern day zenith and nme seem to be what you deserve in terms of preps m8 l0000l

all i see is multiple prep wins by foe vs this new tlp clan l0l why would the #1 clan prep the #5 clan again and give you another shot? prepping the likes of the modern day zenith and nme seem to be what you deserve in terms of preps m8 l0000l

tldr, stay shook of ub pussy