The money fight

slushpuppy

341 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Connor
    • Mayweather

Mcgregor is going to have knock mayweather out tbh, there's no way they'll let Mcgregor win on points.

I wouldn't be suprised at all if Mcgregor does win but the way Floyd fights it'll be hard to knock him out.

I'm hoping Mcgregor can the full 12 with the same intensity each round rather than being gased after 5 or 6.

Never sleep on Mcgregor.

Connor is 29 and in the prime of his career, Mayweather is 40 and came out of retirement for this

I reckon Connor could get a surprise win because he's gunna be hunting for a KO and in Mayweather's face constantly pushing, with the age difference Connor will have more gas in the tank and he has heavy and accurate hands while Mayweather has lost a lot of strength and won't be able to run like he normally does, when was his last KO lmfao

Connor is 29 and in the prime of his career, Mayweather is 40 and came out of retirement for this

I reckon Connor could get a surprise win because he's gunna be hunting for a KO and in Mayweather's face constantly pushing, with the age difference Connor will have more gas in the tank and he has heavy and accurate hands while Mayweather has lost a lot of strength and won't be able to run like he normally does, when was his last KO lmfao

plant leaks in foe ty

Lol at all the people saying Connor has no chance. Mayweather is the best, but he's also never fought someone like Connor. Mayweather is used to fighting boxers, so I don't think he's gonna be ready for what connors bringing. Also mayweather seems rattled during interviews, clearly he's not the favorite and it seems to me like it's getting to him. But also imagine fighting someone who you know would beat your ass outside the boxing ring, that alone might make him shook enough to get slept.

I've noticed that only delusional foreigners think connor has a shot, thanks in advance for the cash

#gimmetheloot

lol let them choose the overhyped white hype who barely made it out with Diaz

lol let them choose the overhyped white hype who barely made it out with Diaz

Yo Diaz is a beast, what u tryna say lol

Bet this is one of the kids who doesn't watch UFC every week and only watches the "big fights" lmfao

Yo Diaz is a beast, what u tryna say lol

Bet this is one of the kids who doesn't watch UFC every week and only watches the "big fights" lmfao

Im stating how McGregor barely made it out with Diaz & people treat him like hes Jesus