SV likes to bark woof woof

Satans

So we all know that SV likes to bark a lot, but where's the bite?? They broke the 24 hours slump record soon as they opened, 155-50 in 24 hours lmfao, has been hopelessly trying to hold onto the dream ever since, lots of Sharkbrew posts, but no results, hmmmm, what next for SV? Thoughts. 
THEY PULLED 40 AND SHARED CAPES WITH IR AFTER THEY ENDED EARLY LOL, HIDING AT DITCH WON'T SAVE U

ur clan is irrelevant lol both u and eop are already pulling low 30s (both with sign ups btw) and your dead ass clan only goes out once a week 

ur gonna pull low 30s with sign ups lol

was fun af listening u trying to find our loc tbh l0l

Plz get eye sight checked bud, not as funny as it was knowing u were scared to hit/crash us when u had our loc the whole time l0000ll

lr52XXg.png

U put @@Entangle thru emotional abuse while he followed us around cause SV had no action, reiterating u got our loc, why scared 2 fight

Xcg7pSY.png

TL;DR
SV is fucking dead pulling 40 max and hiding from CD after all this talk, wuu2, thought we were gunna be easy, u really thought lmaaaoooo

Maybe next weekend bundle of twigs, but doubt

Don't pipe up if u can't back it up, u left CD for this :P

After 2 months ur still salty everyone left cd for sv

Why would I be salty when we pull 20 more and got rid of all the cancer lool, seems like #CD always wins

Doesn't CD & SV have like the same group of similar/familiar people? Why the beef honest question

Used to be tight, went wrong somewhere

nobody cares about cd anymore

Ur in SV, gunna be closed soon just like Doom broccoli

Why would I be salty when we pull 20 more and got rid of all the cancer lool, seems like #CD always wins

Used to be tight, went wrong somewhere

Ur in SV, gunna be closed soon just like Doom broccoli

like i said nobody cares anymore ur lead by a spic

like i said nobody cares anymore ur lead by a spic

So flame heaps when u got hype, now act indifferent when the wheels are coming off? Oh I love it 

Didn't ur leader go to a Jewish private school? Niggah plz

all edge recruits lol

We turn edge recruits into loyal pure clanners, while the rest of the clans recycle their members amongst each other

So u losing to edge recruit quality right now? Ty for confirm