MISFITS SUNDAY SWARM FT. IR/SV/APEX/FOE/EOP/AAO/FI

B-ryan

Goodbrown sticky stuff bees! proud of yall! thnx for the fights lads !

-.-'' legacy clan ragging again.. suck a shame

they've always been scum, it's why our rivalry with them has always been so dirty. we're just better at it than they are ^_^

gratz young yellow homies, looks like the tail-end of your rivalry with fi, i doubt they have much more in them.

they've always been scum, it's why our rivalry with them has always been so dirty. we're just better at it than they are ^_^

gratz young yellow homies, looks like the tail-end of your rivalry with fi, i doubt they have much more in them.

Thanks man!

oh comeon dont pull that bullbrown sticky stuff, we didnt have ppl ragging. I mightve forgot my chaps a couple times but was always carrying 200k+.

It's a shame you guys have to degrade a nice 1hr return fight we had into propaganda. I expected more. 

Gf.

oh comeon dont pull that bullbrown sticky stuff, we didnt have ppl ragging. I mightve forgot my chaps a couple times but was always carrying 200k+.

It's a shame you guys have to degrade a nice 1hr return fight we had into propaganda. I expected more.

Gf.

They were simply believed to be yours because a large portion were focusing our members on vid. If it was truly out of your hands then there's nothing to worry about. Like my topic says, you guys are free to clarify because it's not typical for iR

@@hotkeying

Gf.

We don't need to make propaganda, we just posted what we observed.

I talked to multiple ranks of IR myself asking whose raggers and mains it were.

I'm pretty sure they werent from you guys so ye  :(

Thanks for the 1vs1 return fight!

We should do this more often, let's set things up  ;)

Could have easily dipped in that return fight, had you cleared multiple times and frequently forced you into single. In the end we dipped because the fight was cancerous from all the mains/raggers.

Gf

what ? Our cape counter had over 30 most of the time and when we cleared you on our last push there was 40 of us on cape counter and 0 ir

what ? Our cape counter had over 30 most of the time and when we cleared you on our last push there was 40 of us on cape counter and 0 ir

We teled out because the ragging had gotten so bad, hence the IRC pms. You didn't clear anyone.

Cool lol. Let's be honest, the outcome of these fights are determined by who's the most stubborn, not who has the highest quality. Next time I would suggest a 30-45 minute cap. 

Cool lol. Let's be honest, the outcome of these fights are determined by who's the most stubborn, not who has the highest quality. Next time I would suggest a 30-45 minute cap.

I wouldn't mind having a capped fight you'd have to be the one to propose it and actually tele after said time is met.

Ty for the action, let's just fight elsewhere next time (like chaos dwarves or boneyard) where it's a little harder for raggers to get to