Hate's Saturday Massacre: ft. Ascent/ATL

Syracuse

vvKSaQb.gif

| Forums | ts.clan-hate.com | 'h8 clan' cc |

Massed up 25 demons ready for some f2p slaughter, later peaking 29 on teamspeak. 

Fought Ascent several times along with being down 5 a couple times at two different locations and got them dubs. Chased ATL around sperm several different times until they teleported.

F2P action for 2 and a half hours, was fun friends and foes.

SK is dead btw

BNSTbPD.gif

~Tea's POV

~Dabb3d POV

BNSTbPD.gif

2feYNQx.png

2feYNQx.png

xLPrBXt.png

AeuZmDu.png

SRUHyYz.png

TTncRCD.png

gAoRgXP.png

K7FEs0t.png

BMQU20u.png

8pjsRdb.png

S3wpeiK.png

7ktjAy8.png

YEzdmr6.png

RAZT15Y.png

ayEUb7F.png

USMglLc.png

Ns1uBsu.png

BSJDJpS.png

DzPO4Lc.png

hgWcbks.png

w7HSzC6.png

BYZuJhI.png

xpCjSLK.png

3Ln0qmT.gif

http://clan-hate.com/community/

Did they realize before the trip ended ? Because if not you just screwed yourself from doing it again

we banned him after our first hit lol. We aren't really cracking down on spies/leaks atm just because the fact were having fun right now while were catching up in levels lol this guy promoted our boy almost to leader before his whole clan bent the knee to us. We still don't beef with hate so we hope Aaron keeps that mouth in hate and does not start acting like he did before SK closed.

I walked into your clan as a guest and got moved onto your pk trip xD your clan lets total randoms pk with them without even speaking to them first lmfao

NO brown sticky stuff LOL we literally mass our members from edgeville! Your competing with edgeville 1v1 pkers how does that feel?

what that dead clan SK? I joined your trip as a guest without speaking to anybody :lol:

Im sure Hate beat you x5 today

My leak was in your clan for a week and got promoted. No you got beat by level 50s edgeville recruit when you are level 70s. How are going to feel when Ascent closed two of your clans within a year?

NO brown sticky stuff LOL we literally mass our members from edgeville! Your competing with edgeville 1v1 pkers how does that feel?

My leak was in your clan for a week and got promoted. No you got beat by level 50s edgeville recruit when you are level 70s. How are going to feel when Ascent closed two of your clans within a year?

but you still got slapped by edge recruits.

we won every fight refer to topic i really made 3 ascent kids mad that ez next time you might not want to spam "well give you the sk treatment" then lose x3