HATE ILL GIVE YOU A PLAN B PILL , U GOT D1CKED FOR YOUR CAPE

Fat Boy

I see alot pixelhungry bundle of twigss here , its only a fight, brown sticky stuff happends , nobody cares .

move along kid this doesn't concern you

Agreed no excuses for our loss we were fucking brown sticky stuffe but 0 care still 30+ in ts chilling ready for our prep 2moro

Don't even respond just take your L holyyyyyyy how did you get perfected on your attacking round?? HOW DOES THAT HAPPEN. Please prep us we will mute our ts3 the whole time. 

CONGRATZ @ @ @ @@Syracuse AS OF 8/8/17 YOUR THE 1ST CLAN TO GET PERFECTED ON YOUR ATTACKING ROUND , I DONT KNOW WHO TF WAS CALLING BUT HE GOTTA GO. 

* STARTING BV  (22)  H8 (22)   *

* ENDING  BV (22)  H8 (0) *

**ME AND SINGLES CALLED THE ONLY PREP YOUR SHT CLAN WON VS BAD TIMING LOL ?**

HATE YOU GUYS NEED TO CLOSE NOW , YOU LOST YOUR PRIDE AND CAPES

@ HOW CAN YOU MAKE MY BOY SHUTUP WHEN THIS IS YOUR CLANS QUALITY ?

Just remember who closed your snipe team and kicked you out of the snipe scene bitch boi

Just remember who closed your snipe team and kicked you out of the snipe scene bitch boi

NIGGUH THE SNIPE SCENE IS DEAD , YOUR FIGHTING URSELF. 

Oh look 2 utter garbage clans flaming each other. Feels good to be ob rn

Also @@RyanTheG didnt you guys wear hate capes to fight us?

NAW I WAS WEARING BV CAPES WHAT U MEAN ?

Where were you in the wild? oh yeah I forgot demoralized and stuck in the training chan with an awk TS

I have a life you know - I don't wanna keep scaring your clan 24/7.

You yell on ts whenever you see us sniping your clan. we do more damage with 5 people compared to your entire masser clan

I have a life you know - I don't wanna keep scaring your clan 24/7.

You yell on ts whenever you see us sniping your clan. we do more damage with 5 people compared to your entire masser clan

This is completly false man. Stop trying to be important and go rejoin outburst.

This is completly false man. Stop trying to be important and go rejoin outburst.

why would I say something that's false?

I get pm's every week from your members begging for off - the only reason I haven't gotten to vid you dying on trips is because you bring teles to CLAN fights. You're not a snipe team - stop piping up to one

Violence closed

Flawless closed

Rampage isnt any better ? Out of all the xlpc clans out there we are in the top 2. Rampage is 100percent better then your clan and hate combined.

Oh and a no forums clan is currently holding a 2-0 in preps vs your clan.

Oh don't get a boner over beating a 4 day old xlpc with mad lower lvls then you, let's not forget to mention you barely even won the prep and if we had a little more experience working together you wouldn't of won :) gl next prep!