Outburst Skullfucks Bloody Vikings 30v40 [PERFECTED IN WILDERNESS]

Broxxx

Nice, hate was in our caps sniping us, it was 33v30 good try propaganda topic. lmao

accurate^

2yx597b.png

that's not me btw lol

from a non-bias pov bv got fucked 30v40 l0l0

from a non biased pov your clan got perfected your attacking round in a f2p prep LMFAO.

Needed to fight below level 10 to compete then you niggas was feeling really bossy and moved to ca when you had advantageous opts, OB still aint brown sticky stuff, we'll gladly see you saturday. And btw H8 can't save you.

Needed to fight below level 10 to compete then you niggas was feeling really bossy and moved to ca when you had advantageous opts, OB still aint brown sticky stuff, we'll gladly see you saturday. And btw H8 can't save you.

we're all 60-70 combat whats wrong with fighting at level 10? you're 80s can't hit us there is that the problem??

tumblr_n7k4m7ZQoD1t04977o1_500.gif

@@Enza your quiet whats wrong l00000l.

^ Was just setting up more cheese and rat traps since you decided to come out your hole in the wall.

2yx597b.png

that's not me btw lol

from a non-bias pov bv got fucked 30v40 l0l0

Who gave you permission to comment. H8's dead and you got perfected by us, we found your place for you so KYP broccoli.

^ Was just setting up more cheese and rat traps since you decided to come out your hole in the wall.

Who gave you permission to comment. H8's dead and you got perfected by us, we found your place for you so KYP broccoli.

nice cape u random ass kid LMFAOOOOO

30v40 perfected in wildy btw

All I hear is DING DING DING you ugly ass mute HAHAHA fuck out of my wild.

we're all 60-70 combat whats wrong with fighting at level 10? you're 80s can't hit us there is that the problem??

tumblr_n7k4m7ZQoD1t04977o1_500.gif

Learn to use an apostrophe and learn to math before you quote me. Combat bracket ends at 75, meaning our 75's could only attack up to 68's unfortunately, anyways stay hogging low wildy like RP, keep sucking off a dying clan for help, H8 can vouch.

Learn to use an apostrophe and learn to math before you quote me. Combat bracket ends at 75, meaning our 75's could only attack up to 68's unfortunately, anyways stay hogging low wildy like RP, keep sucking off a dying clan for help, H8 can vouch.

ah whatever you say, your clan got perfected down ten you're obviously a bit shaken up

ah whatever you say, your clan got perfected down ten you're obviously a bit shaken up

Shaken up?, didn't OB call the police the other day with some "BV fked us" type stuff? lmfao, Like i knew you had rats like exzrts in your clan but damn, goodluck sitting down though we know it hurt. Pipe down

Shaken up?, didn't OB call the police the other day with some "BV fked us" type stuff? lmfao, Like i knew you had rats like exzrts in your clan but damn, goodluck sitting down though we know it hurt. Pipe down

dude you got perfected in 30v40 you shouldn't even be on sharkbrew right now go recruit

thanks for showing us how easily u get triggered lmao this weekend will be fun (for us)