RAMPAGE MIDWEEK TRIP FT ASCENT/OUTBURST TEAMING ON US LOOOOOOOOL 2V1 NO PROBLEM

Fat Boy

Looking strong rp

''Strongest team in wild'' Denies preps for weeks, runs away when its matched in the wild and goes straight to clanwars. You were holding hands with Hate now you are licking BV.

lmfao

We asked for a prep before you tried to crash. You had the opts. Chicken little over here @@R4ngeTAP denied it completely. Guess he knows his place, can't complain there. 

I guess it is a bit of stretch for rampage members to know what team on crash means. Retards.

We 2v1'd you while you continually bring tanks and over cb cap - @@Kim please take care of Outbreak and their failed clan we're getting sick and tired of these wanna be XL raggers. 

We asked for a prep before you tried to crash. You had the opts. Chicken little over here @@R4ngeTAP denied it completely. Guess he knows his place, can't complain there. 

prep me any midweek 6-7pm est 30 min then you can talk lmfao who wants to prep on a Wednesday at 12am sit the fuck down you sound new af.. get smoked keep talking brown sticky stuff Jeremy how do you like your pizzas?

Yet another losing topic from the boys over at Rampage.

''Strongest team in wild'' Denies preps for weeks, runs away when its matched in the wild and goes straight to clanwars. You were holding hands with Hate now you are licking BV.

lmfao

we cant confirm weekday preps.  we ask for preps when ever we online with 20 people plus.   Ask your ranks. And H8 was holding our dicks.  they closed.  we did not.   now you got the fat kid in your clan lmaoooo

prep me any midweek 6-7pm est 30 min then you can talk lmfao who wants to prep on a Wednesday at 12am sit the fuck down you sound new af.. get smoked keep talking brown sticky stuff Jeremy how do you like your pizzas?

nigguh we slapped ob yesterday lmfaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo , you got saved by ascent everytime LOOOL ur so trash 

Rampage rank team you guys have about 2 weeks to decide either you want to pipe up to the clan that made you guys or just kickback and chill. Were catching up in combats soon & Half of you guys act cool other half act like my ex poonani let me know how you feeling so we know how to treat you.

we cant confirm weekday preps.  we ask for preps when ever we online with 20 people plus.   Ask your ranks. And H8 was holding our dicks.  they closed.  we did not.   now you got the fat kid in your clan lmaoooo

nigguh we slapped ob yesterday lmfaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo , you got saved by ascent everytime LOOOL ur so trash 

Proof that rijn is fat

Your vid shows you running to singles at the end and then logging out mid fight on the first clip lmao get smoked prep me I'm waiting any weekday 6-7pm est 30 min.

I like my pizzas with pineapples tyvm, and I am new - yet here we are lmao 

Rampage rank team you guys have about 2 weeks to decide either you want to pipe up to the clan that made you guys or just kickback and chill. Were catching up in combats soon & Half of you guys act cool other half act like my ex poonani let me know how you feeling so we know how to treat you.

lmao i like dis dude @@RyanTheG he keeps it real

Your vid shows you running to singles at the end and then logging out mid fight on the first clip lmao get smoked prep me I'm waiting any weekday 6-7pm est 30 min.

So lemme get this straight..

You pipe up for a prep during a 1 hour time slot on the weekdays, like that's your only availability...

Then (for example) last night when both RP and OB had over 20 opts - we asked you for a prep, you completely denied it. Logical. 

Additionally, we ask you for a prep on weekends before or after xlpc trips - and your excuse is you don't prep on weekends. Goooooooooood lord plz join Outbreak if you wanna play hide n seek. Your clan is scared and broken - I get that. Stop trying to pipe up to us and we'll leave you alone to rot by yourselves. 

So lemme get this straight..

You pipe up for a prep during a 1 hour time slot on the weekdays, like that's your only availability...

Then (for example) last night when both RP and OB had over 20 opts - we asked you for a prep, you completely denied it. Logical. 

Additionally, we ask you for a prep on weekends before or after xlpc trips - and your excuse is you don't prep on weekends. Goooooooooood lord plz join Outbreak if you wanna play hide n seek. Your clan is scared and broken - I get that. Stop trying to pipe up to us and we'll leave you alone to rot by yourselves.

I almost had a stroke reading this very new indeed. You want me to sit on the computer on a weekend from 2pm east till 4pm east then xLPC trips and then after that another 1 or two for a prep lmfao sit the fuck down. No one preps on the weekends simply because they are for pk trips. If you want to prep pull 30 + I ain't prepping a 20v20 at 12am on a Wednesday lmfao. You're legit broccolied. It's hard to talk to you sometimes.

Remenber when flawless closed ascent/ambition we did this to you son..

I almost had a stroke reading this very new indeed. You want me to sit on the computer on a weekend from 2pm east till 4pm east then xLPC trips and then after that another 1 or two for a prep lmfao sit the fuck down. No one preps on the weekends simply because they are for pk trips. If you want to prep pull 30 + I ain't prepping a 20v20 at 12am on a Wednesday lmfao. You're legit broccolied. It's hard to talk to you sometimes.

I'm sorry bout ur stroke fam.. Check into the hospital for that real talk.. but knowing you, you'll bring your laptop and be on 24/7 anyways thats y u stay answering my pokes but ok u want 30v30 this weekend after the trip when all your members still logged on anyways u got it big boy

It's pretty funny we were ooutpulling and brown sticky stuffting on your clan everyday up until the day we closed, so how did you kill us? You had to merge to get out of the slump we put you in...

Remember you were the 2nd choice for weston but we had enough respect for our clan name not to do a new name because a sniping team wanted to join us.

whos crying follow the xlpc rules broccoli

Come home already

I remember when we closed vision,violence, then stomped flawless after their failure of a merge & actually had respect for your community until for whatever reason your rank team decided to act cocky this time around w/ rampage. Seems to me you guys are asking for the big blue cack again?

Btw never forget undefeated in preps/cw events vs you guys matterfact undefeated last version not losing 1 single prep.