why do non-legacy clans lose rivalries so often

chance111

why do non legacy clans always lose rivalries  

82 members have voted

1. 1. which clans are superior

• legacy clans (foe, eop, critical damage, cp, ir etc)
    • non-legacy clans (sv, ub, fi, sf)

nah u got kicked for being trash and ur still mad bruv l0000000000l

imagine joining the military and all u think about is foe while ur doing push-ups lmfaoooo

I  can find proof from my secret folders :D your ugly nerd face is most likely there too

@ Admitting that CD are edge recruits...

Nice one buddy

Yeah so? What's your point tho, we recruit edgies and bring more pures into the clanning community, good thing yes? We don't rely on clans closing or invites unlike majority of the other clans, we breed loyal CD warriors over here, no begging for clan hopping sluts who have been in every clan l0l

Imagine being full of clanners with years of experience getting dicked by our newbies lmfao

gimme my edge recruits over some salty loser thats been in 10 different clans any day of the week

were just like la masia, we mould them in the cd way, teach them the ways of being a pure dominator and also healthy tips on how to create a main because such is life baby

take a look into my eyes noobs do i look like a guy thats playin around

gimme my edge recruits over some salty loser thats been in 10 different clans any day of the week

were just like la masia, we mould them in the cd way, teach them the ways of being a pure dominator and also healthy tips on how to create a main because such is life baby

Exactly, give me a edge recruit I can mould into a clanning beast over some unloyal kid who has hopped around and been kicked from multiple clans l0l

Exactly, give me a edge recruit I can mould into a clanning beast over some unloyal kid who has hopped around and been kicked from multiple clans l0l

You mean mains

I think you retards still think you're in the main scene because your edge recruits end up getting 70 def. LOL

you have (breakable):

hanubundle of twigs as ur breakable leader, name is self explanatory.

[ random 2k10 slave scouter, worst leader in tlp's history, got told to stfu by a homosexual in 2k17] @@Range Grudge as breakable warlord

[random got warlord in tlp and clan closed the next day/obsessed/garbage/unbranded glasses] @@Ecstacy as one of breakable core members

[random kicked from foe for being complete trash, 2k17 clanner/obsessed/biggest tryhard] @ aka mewhu as one of breakable core members

[random kicked from foe for being garbage, obsessed, 6k posts on sharkbrew but claims he has a life] @ aka rock slug as one of breakable core members

[random tribulation tryhard, very bad also kicked from foe for being garbage] @@davld as one of breakable core members

[random obsessed mess prob one of the worst runescape players ive ever witnessed in my entire life, kicked from foe as well for being absolute trash] @@33th as one of breakable core members

[random brain dead reject who also got kicked from foe for being garbage and now hes obsessed with foe l0l] @@Maaku as one of breakable core members

wat do u expect m8 l000000l

l0000l ur obsessed man

btw I left foc cause ur Leadership is sad scammerz =( how many times did adhi ddos new apps for ags now l0l0

glad you scammed a loyal member btw, not rejoining fo in 2015 was the best decision ive ever made xD

you have (breakable):

hanubundle of twigs as ur breakable leader, name is self explanatory.

[ random 2k10 slave scouter, worst leader in tlp's history, got told to stfu by a homosexual in 2k17] @@Range Grudge as breakable warlord

[random got warlord in tlp and clan closed the next day/obsessed/garbage/unbranded glasses] @@Ecstacy as one of breakable core members

[random kicked from foe for being complete trash, 2k17 clanner/obsessed/biggest tryhard] @ aka mewhu as one of breakable core members

[random kicked from foe for being garbage, obsessed, 6k posts on sharkbrew but claims he has a life] @ aka rock slug as one of breakable core members

[random tribulation tryhard, very bad also kicked from foe for being garbage] @@davld as one of breakable core members

[random obsessed mess prob one of the worst runescape players ive ever witnessed in my entire life, kicked from foe as well for being absolute trash] @@33th as one of breakable core members

[random brain dead reject who also got kicked from foe for being garbage and now hes obsessed with foe l0l] @@Maaku as one of breakable core members

wat do u expect m8 l000000l

l00l my niga ur losing ur sleep over brekeble clan

No offense but I don't think IR is a legacy clan yet. They closed way to many times and been gone for about four years until reopening a couple months ago. If you're going to put IR as legacy then you mind as well put zenith, aao, chaotic etc as well just because they was open in pre eoc.

Just my two cents.