why do non-legacy clans lose rivalries so often

chance111

why do non legacy clans always lose rivalries  

82 members have voted

1. 1. which clans are superior

• legacy clans (foe, eop, critical damage, cp, ir etc)
    • non-legacy clans (sv, ub, fi, sf)

oh hello bvb welcome back

bvb? u think he stiill plays mfw 

btw eop was #1 f2p for 2 months max while cp was #1 for 6 months and unbeaten in clw in f2p for the same amount of time lmao u can go check in clan wars league if u think im lying

oh hello bvb welcome back

lol ur clan also didnt win a single prep in a whole yr like wtf? 0-28 'known for f2p' l0l the highest prep streak u had going was 6-0 and it was this yr l0l after fs literallv closed into u and they were #1 lpc but u couldnt even keep them there long enough smh 

currently taking a massive turd in the moss giant pond, no cp to stop me either

keep ignoring the true facts lmao ur in complete denial 0 come backs ty for easy win now i can go retire in my mutli million dollar mansion pece rat forever in our shadow ur leader was made by cp lmao @@Leech wuu2 bud

you have (breakable):

hanubundle of twigs as ur breakable leader, name is self explanatory.

[ random 2k10 slave scouter, worst leader in tlp's history, got told to stfu by a homosexual in 2k17] @@Range Grudge as breakable warlord

[random got warlord in tlp and clan closed the next day/obsessed/garbage/unbranded glasses] @@Ecstacy as one of breakable core members

[random kicked from foe for being complete trash, 2k17 clanner/obsessed/biggest tryhard] @ aka mewhu as one of breakable core members

[random kicked from foe for being garbage, obsessed, 6k posts on sharkbrew but claims he has a life] @ aka rock slug as one of breakable core members

[random tribulation tryhard, very bad also kicked from foe for being garbage] @@davld as one of breakable core members

[random obsessed mess prob one of the worst runescape players ive ever witnessed in my entire life, kicked from foe as well for being absolute trash] @@33th as one of breakable core members

[random brain dead reject who also got kicked from foe for being garbage and now hes obsessed with foe l0l] @@Maaku as one of breakable core members

wat do u expect m8 l000000l

yes I have a life no I wasn't kicked nor do I care if you say I was kicked. I encourage you to keep saying it actually

Your clan is irrelevant as an F2P snipe team. One server clan... legit no one gives a fuck about your clan. At least SF preps LOL when was the last time CD prepped, maybe you should accept that UB prep or you guys a pussy snipe clan with mains?

But SF tho l00000000000000l, talking about relevance HAHAHAHAHA