Which clan is most likely to be the next legacy clan ?

Salsos 5hed

The next legacy clan  

88 members have voted

1. 1. THE NEXT LEGACY CLAN?

• Apex
    • Misfits
    • Fatality
    • Sovereign
    • IR
    • Ub
    • Cd
    • Aao
    • Sup
    • Other

What? I'm not talking about your main clan lol nobody gives a fuck when you guys were mains. We've been open longer than CD as a pure clan.

no offence but any clans that were made after eoc are for fookin toddlers lol. you're clan is basically a baby filled with kids who were absent before eoc came along

main/pure whatever, weve been doing it since before your clan existed. cd might not be everyones cup of tea on here your kidding yourself if you think sup have done and participated in anything close to what cd has has in both scenes over our near 9 year run.

infact we're over twice as old as sup lol. old school cd members were pking while you were in diapers and mining iron ore at varrock lil homie.

if cd doesn't qualify as a legacy clan then thats ok, it was all banter to begin with lol, we literally sat on ts laughing at the replies for half an hour.....however..... if all it takes to become a legacy clan is to be a mid tier pure clan that is under 4 years old and has never had a stint as #1 in their history then i think that does some disservice to actual legacy clans like foe/mm/eop etc

no offence but any clans that were made after eoc are for fookin toddlers lol. you're clan is basically a baby filled with kids who were absent before eoc came along

main/pure whatever, weve been doing it since before your clan existed. cd might not be everyones cup of tea on here your kidding yourself if you think sup have done and participated in anything close to what cd has has in both scenes over our near 9 year run.

infact we're over twice as old as sup lol. old school cd members were pking while you were in diapers and mining iron ore at varrock lil homie.

if cd doesn't qualify as a legacy clan then thats ok, it was all banter to begin with lol, we literally sat on ts laughing at the replies for half an hour.....however..... if all it takes to become a legacy clan is to be a mid tier pure clan that is under 4 years old and has never had a stint as #1 in their history then i think that does some disservice to actual legacy clans like foe/mm/eop etc

HVNBWD5.gif

i'd be willing to lean on supremacy as the next clan to cement a legacy but they need something more than 30v30 clanwars to solidify that claim. their fullout win on fi is a good boost but they either need another meaningful fullout or some kind of wilderness relevance, they've done well as one of the newer clans and are the only surviving "lpc" from the original scene merger in 2014.

I'm 99% sure I've been clanning longer than you (10 years now) and Supremacy's core comes from EF/Hi which were open in 2009 and 2010 respectively. We're not babies compared to anyone.

Your clan is fucking brown sticky stuff btw we beat you 37v51 in the wild with your mains just yesterday so honestly you have no say of anything and it's honestly justin beiber you guys sit in TS together laughing at replies on a meaningless topic for a half hour.

CD has never been #1 at anything besides bringing the most mains for a so-called pure clan. You guys are always the worst matched clan and bring mains to f2p trips. The only time CD was good was when 3at called your fights for a week lmao.